Slideshare is a famous website that allows users to upload presentations in different formats. The large amount of information it houses makes it an important network for providing and sharing knowledge. On the page we can find slides and documents in different formats such as Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, you can open PowerPoint and Adobe PDF.
In its beginnings, Slideshare’s primary objective was to facilitate the exchange of work presentations in the business environment. However, the page grew rapidly and began to be used by a more general public.
However, its main limitation is that it does not allow you to download the slides if you do not have an account on the site. On the other hand, registration is a tedious and annoying process for many. But don’t worry, today we will show you how download files or presentations from Slideshare for free without having to create an account.
You may also be interested in:
Before explaining how to download the presentations step by step, let’s see some of the benefits offered by the Slideshare platform:
- It allows you to share varied material in different formats, making it a heterogeneous platform.
- It gives you access to audiovisual material, this being a flexible and dynamic service. This tool allows adding music or comments to a presentation posted on the platform, achieving complete synchronization.
- The interface is quite simple and clean.
- It is capable of hosting heavy presentations (up to 100 Mb) which are difficult to email. This allows school and university teachers to upload their slides for students to use.
- It offers the Clipping service, which allows you to save slides and create your own collection.
- The slides and files can be commented, which favors the exchange of ideas.
- It can be used to carry out face-to-face and distance classes, streamlining the process by allowing quick submission of presentations.
- The teachers can create blogs in which you can attach study material and evaluations.
- It helps to streamline work meetings such as conferences, talks or conventions.
- Go to the Slideshare website.
- Then you must search for the presentation you want to download by placing the name in the search box. Once the file is selected and opened, you must copy the URL. To do this, you have to click on the browser’s search bar and press the Ctrl + C keys.
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter the website www.docdownloader.com.
- At the top of the site you will find a bar with several options, you must select the “slideshare download” option.
- In the center of the page you will see a text that says “input document url” and just below a space. You must paste the link that you copied earlier in this slot, pressing the Ctrl + V keys. Then, press the green button which is underneath, which says “Get Link”.
- After the page loads you have to solve a captcha to verify that you are not a robot. You just have to press the little box that is right next to the text that says “I’m not a robot”. Later, you must click on the “download PDF” option at the bottom.
You may also be interested in:
- In the next window you will have to wait a few seconds while the file is processed. Many times the process takes a while and it may even be necessary to repeat it.
- After having processed the file, different options will appear to download depending on the format. It can be downloaded in PDF, Word or PowerPoint format.
- When you select the format, another window will open. You must click on “download file” on the right of the screen and then fill in another captcha.
- After verifying that you are not a robot, the “download” option will appear and when you select it, the download will start automatically.
Can I download presentations from other platforms with docdownloader?
The website www.docdownloader.com can also be used to download files from other sites such as Scrib, Issuu and Academia. To do this, you have to choose in the upper bar the platform from which you want to download the file. The process is similar to the previous one, but you have to copy the link of the presentation on the website in question.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?