The company NVIDIA together with Microsoft has announced that “Minecraft RTX” will start from a beta version on April 16 of the current year. It will provide users of a decade ago and current ones, a better and greater graphic experience in the vast universe of Minecraft thanks to its latest version.
Also, to have access to this beta, you only need to have “Minecraft” for Windows 10, download it and in turn download the free update shown on the Xbox InsiderHub and count a GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card to enjoy this experience.
Next, we will explain what you must do to download, install and activate the RTX on your computer and enjoy it new graphic level.
How can I download Minecraft RTX?
First of all, for you to play this version, you must have the Windows 10 operating system on your PC since it is only for this platform. In this way, it is a mandatory requirement that must be fulfilled in the installation and then follow these instructions:
- Locate the Windows icon on the start bar to proceed to search for the “Windows store” and in this search and install Xbox InsiderHub.
- Completed the previous step, open Xbox InsiderHub and click on the “Hamburger Menu” located in the upper left corner (it is symbolized by three small horizontal lines).
- Proceed to connect by selecting “Insider Content” and now select “Minecraft for Windows 10“Once the entire procedure is done, you will click on” Join “.
- At this point, you can click “Manage” and select (if you wish) to be part of the normal Minecraft beta version (Minecraft Beta) or the raytracing version (Minecraft RTX Beta) this second option is the one that will activate.
- Once the version of Minecraft RTX is downloaded, download the latest version of the optimized driver from the Nvidia page so that it can play smoothly.
You may also be interested in:
What do I need to use Minecraft RTX?
Your computer must have the graphics card GeForce RTX 2060 to be able to play fluently with a FullHD resolution (ie 1080p).
Thus, with the RTX mode it does not drop below 30 frames per second, that is why you must bear in mind that this is achieved using the DLSS 2.0 graphic scaling technology of Nvidia, that applies artificial intelligence to enlarge images without losing quality.
For now, as the Minecraft RTX game is in its beta version, you should keep in mind that the game is not fully optimized and that therefore you may find inconsistencies when playing it with DLSS. Until then, it is suggested to set the settings to 1080p or 1440p otherwise, if you have the RTX 2080 card you can play without problems.
Improvements in the graphical section of Minecraft RTX
With this new technology in the game, it marks a before and after in contrast to the classic Minecraft version, since by adding global lighting, shadows and reflections using the raytracing (In Spanish it means “ray tracing” that is responsible for improving the lighting, shadows and reflections of video games) in all existing objects within the world of Minecraft.
In turn, the objects that radiate or emit light are here more essential because in reality, it determines if you are going to be able to see inside a specific space allowing you as a player, greater interaction with the environment.
You may also be interested in:
This is how the implementation of this new technology of smooth textures and improved performance of the videogame, allows a greater experience and reality to you as a player is experiencing within the game, making this a unique experience.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?