Today we are going to see how to download my WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter history in a very simple and effective way for each of them.
All social networks and messaging applications keep a history of conversations. Do you want to learn how to download them? Keep reading.
How to download Twitter history
- The first thing we are going to do is click on the gear icon to access «Settings and privacy”.
- Then we will have to go to the option of «Bill«And we go down until we find the section of»Content”.
- Here we will have to search «Your Twitter archive”. By clicking on it you can download your history.
- What does it include? Basically everything you did on the social network since the creation of the account. From tweets, links, photos, videos, etc.
- What you should keep in mind is that the download is not available immediately because the social network must collect all the information. Once compiled, you will receive an email with a link so that you can download everything.
Do not worry that it does not take too long, everything will depend on the amount of information that has to be collected. In any we recommend being patient.
You may also be interested in:
How to download Facebook history
- First you must enter the social network and log in with your data.
- Then you must go to the upper right part of the screen and click on the icon of an arrow pointing down.
- A menu is displayed and you will have to search for «Setting”.
- In this new screen you will have to go to «Your Facebook information”.
- Now click on «Access your information”.
- You will then be able to see all the information in your profile in detail. At the beginning you have a link that says «Download your information”Click on it.
- In this new page we will be able to select all the information that we want to download. By default, all the information is marked on the right side. In case you don’t want to download, for example, the comments. Just remove the check mark on the right side of that option.
Once you have everything selected, simply click on the create a file button. The download is not available immediately. If not, you will have to wait a while until Facebook collects the information and it will be sent to you by email.
How to download WhatsApp history
- In case we want to download the history, you must bear in mind that you will have to do it conversation by conversation.
- To do this, open the conversation for which you want to download the history. Click on the three points that are on the top right and then on «Plus”.
- In this new menu you will have to choose “Export chat”And you can select if you want to do it without files (images, videos, audios, etc.) or if you want these files to be included.
- Once selected, you can choose where to send it to download. The ideal is send it to you by email and then download it from it. WhatsApp chats are saved in plain text, without any kind of format. So you can open it with a notepad or Word.
We think it is worth mentioning, as many people believe that with backups you can download chats and history. Something that is not possible. We also teach you how to make one just in case.
You may also be interested in:
- In the case of WhatsApp you will have to open the app from your mobile.
- Then click on the points that are in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In this new menu we must enter «Settings”.
- Now let’s go to “Chats”.
- After this we are going to go to the bottom and click on «Backup».
- Here we can generate a backup in case we do not have it available. We can also configure a Google account so that the backup is saved in Google Drive.
- In turn, you can configure to add the videos to said copy and that it is generated only when you have Wi-Fi. Which is recommended to save mobile data.
The problem is that this backup works only for when we are going to reinstall the application.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?