Today we are going to see how to download photos and videos from Flickr on my iPhone or Android cell phone in a simple way and above all in a few steps, so that you can create a backup of all the content that you upload to said social network.
It is normal to upload photos to Instagram or networks such as Flickr. The problem comes when we want these photographs to either create a backup or upload them to another social network. How can we do it?
Luckily, in the case of Flickr, we don’t need to use external programs or anything similar, since the same website allows us to comfortably download all the photos without any kind of problems. We can even download the videos in excellent quality.
What you should keep in mind is that this process can be done from a computer only. Although you can use Chrome from your mobile, click on the three dots that are in the upper right part of the screen and check the option “Request desktop version”To be able to do everything from your mobile.
Luckily, the process is too simple and it won’t take you long to have all the photos and videos you want on your computer. Then you can transfer everything to your mobile device without any kind of problems.
You may also be interested in:
Let’s start with these tutorials and speak in the plural since we can download some photos, some albums or directly all the content that you have in your account. In turn, it is recommended that you know the method to obtain a custom URL for Flickr, which can be useful in different circumstances.
Download photos or videos from Flickr
- First you will have to press on “You”At the top of the screen.
- A new menu is displayed that has a few options, the one that interests us is “Photo reel”. This way you will be able to see all the photos that you uploaded to your Flickr account.
- Once inside Photographic Reel, you will have to choose all the photos you want to download. You just have to click on each of them. When you have them all if you look at the bottom right of the screen you can click on the option “Download”.
- A pop-up message appears, here simply press “Create zip file”To start the download.
- Once downloaded you simply have to right click on the zip file and look for the option “Extract here”, We recommend that you have WinRAR installed on your computer.
Download albums from Flickr
- In case you want to download an album from Flickr, all you have to do is hover over “You”At the top of the screen.
- The menu is displayed and you must choose the option “Albums”To go to a new page.
- In the thumbnail image of the album you want to download you will see an icon in the shape of an arrow pointing down. Press on it and a pop-up message will appear with a button that says “Create zip file”.
- Pressing on it begins the download of the file. Then you simply have to right click on it and choose “Extract here”.
How to download photos and videos from Flickr on an iPhone or Android cell phone
- To do this you will have to go to the icon of your profile.
- A small window opens. Here you will have to click on “Settings”.
- In the settings section you will have to click on “Your Flick data”And click on“Request my data from Flickr”This section is used to create a backup copy of all your data and files that you have on Flickr.
You will have to wait a few hours, depending on the amount of uploaded content you have. Then Flickr sends you an email with a link so you can download all photos and videos that you have in your account.
You may also be interested in:
On the other hand, if you are still using this old photo platform for your blog, there is a method with which you can add a Flickr Widget in WordPress, something useful to share your best photos.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?