Resting while watching your favorite videos and suddenly the video is interrupted and an error message appears in the YouTube player that says «An error has occurred. Please try again later «. If this has happened to you more than once, which is super annoying, this article is for you.
This annoyance is more common than you might imagine and, for the most part, it can be solved relatively easily by applying the rule-out method step by step. Most of the time, after 30 seconds of waiting, the playback continues, but it is still an annoying problem.
The first thing we must say is that there is no single reason that can explain this failure; in fact the same Google has even published videos, the causes that can explain it and its possible solutions, but the truth is that in some cases the failure is caused by things that are beyond our control.
You may also be interested in:
Solve the problem ‘An error has occurred please try again later’ on YouTube
- It is convenient to have more than one browser installed on the PC so determine according to your needs which is the best browser for you. Therefore, the first thing we have to do is try opening the video in any other browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge. IF this step works, it means that the Adobe Flash plug-in is failing.
- But, and if taking the previous step the failure persists, what do we do? Well, nowadays many videos already run without problems in HTML5, but there is still some dependency on flash, and it should be updated. This step is key, especially if you use a browser other than Google Chrome in which you will have to have this add-on installed.
- Not working yet? So the next step is clear your computer’s cache and delete cookies that are saved. Each browser has a different way of eliminating them but in general it is found in the navigation data section of the configuration.
- Another option to consider is to watch and try to load the video at a different point at the beginning or with a lower quality, lightening the load on it.
- If none of this works then the solution to this problem is out of your hands because surely the uploader of YouTube is compiling some changes or that the video in question is in the review process and what you should do is wait in half an hour and see if it is available
Other possible reasons
Have to be in note that You Tube is a site that plays streaming video and that millions of people visit it, for which errors of various types appear can sometimes become common, so sometimes restarting the device you are using can solve the problem.
In most cases that are reported with errors like this, and others related to Flash Player or other playback problems are caused by programs like AdBlock or other browser extensions. Thinking about this fact, disabling these programs or changing the personalized ads function in your browser solves the problem.
This error can be caused by a corrupted driver, outdated audio drivers, or scripts from the YouTube page. Solution, check that those drivers are installed and updated and also it is good to check the advanced settings of YouTube.
Finally, you have to take into account that sometimes the servers of YouTube or Google, which owns YouTube, may fail. And it may be that sometimes various errors like this are due to corrupt or missing files. In these cases, reinstalling the internet browser that you usually use or even all of them could solve the problem.
The failure can have various origins but we also offer you many possible solutions, so we hope this article will help you to solve the problem of the error “An Error Occurred. Please try again later ”generated by You Tube.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: