When downloading games and other applications, we are certainly interested in that they have a excellent quality. Therefore, one of those annoying problems is that our apps and games look blurry. That is why today we teach you How to fix blurry games and apps on Windows 10.
Problems playing games in Windows 10
This can certainly be a very annoying glitch for anyone. Not only can it completely ruin your experience when using the apps and games in question, but it can be a problem when you want to record the monitor screen in HD.
And since Windows 10 is one of the operating systems most used by people, it is normal that we are interested in knowing how to solve such annoying problems as the blurred screen. That is why here we give you one simple guide how to do it quickly.
Why do some games and apps look blurry on Windows 10?
Although many do not know the reason for a problem like this, it is actually very common for it to appear on devices that use Windows 10 or on those that are connected to others that do use it. In fact, there are several details that we often overlook, which may well be the cause of this problem.
To give you a better understanding of how your computer works, below we will show you why some apps and games look blurry in Windows 10. Some of these reasons are:
You may also be interested in:
- This problem may occur when working with multiple monitors at the same time in Windows 10.
- By connecting a device with a different resolution to your computer, and then projecting only the second screen.
- It can happen if you open a high-resolution app or game on your computer, and then move the app to a device with lower quality and resolution.
- If you are remotely connected to another PC from lower resolution, and open the app or game on the PC in question.
How to make apps and games not blurry in Windows 10?
If you have this problem on your Windows 10 computer, don’t worry, all this has a solution. Here’s how you can solve this problem quickly and easily. To make your computer solve this problem automatically, the steps you have to follow are:
- If a notification appears asking you “Fix apps that are blurry?”, click on “Yes”.
- Then go to settings and select “Apply”.
- In the event that this notification does not appear, write in the task search box the option to “Advanced scaling settings”.
- Once there, press “Fix apps that are blurry”.
- Then activate the function of “Let Windows try to correct applications so they are not blurry.”
Ready! Now, when you want to open an application that may look blurry, Windows will correct the problem automatically. Of course, something you should keep in mind is that this will only work if you have version 1803 of Windows 10, or higher. Otherwise, all the above procedure will not be possible.
Likewise, if your computer has Windows 10 version 1903 or higher, you will not need to do all of the above to correct the problem of the fuzzy games and apps. As of this version, this function is predetermined, although you can deactivate it whenever you want.
But, if you have a problem or have any questions, we recommend that you go to the official Microsoft Support page where many other questions are resolved. In addition, there you can also request online help for your problem.
You may also be interested in:
We hope that this information will be useful to you and you will be able to solve the problem of blurred games and applications in Windows 10. With the help of these tips, we assure you that you will be able to enjoy your apps and games with the Best Quality.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?