You present the ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED message on your Android device when you enter the browser, because here we will give you the solution to this problem. But first we want explain what this error consists of when you browse online using the Google Chrome browser on your Android device.
What is the ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED message?
It is a common message when browsing the internet, it prevents the search engine from finding or not accessing the internet page you are looking for. On the other hand, it limits access to the network and even if the computer is restarted, it is not easily solved. Briefly you we will explain what are some reasons that cause this error to appear when you browse Google Chrome on your Android.
Reasons for ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED message
- The Local Area Network, or wireless connection has been changed and this affects the mobile internet.
- Browsing data and caches can restrict internet access.
- Problems with the Wifi network.
- Internet speed failure.
- Damage to internet equipment both router and modem.
These may be the possible causes of the message «INTERNET DISCONNECTED ERROR» in your Chrome browser on Android.
Alternatives to fix the ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED error
You may also be interested in:
Next, we show you that methods you can use to fix the problem from the «internet disconnected» error message on your mobile device.
- Alternative 1- Restart the device.
- Close the web page along with all active applications.
- Look for the option to restart Android in safe mode or turn off the computer and turn it on again, this will serve as a reset.
- Open the browser again and try to enter the browser or other activity that requires an internet connection.
- Alternative 2- Activate mobile data.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi connection on your Android device.
- Enter the «Settings» of the mobile device.
- Then look for the option «Wireless» connections and networks. «(It should be noted that this system may vary according to the Android version of your mobile).
- Activate mobile data.
- Check the data indicators, such as the following: 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G or H +, these should appear next to the signal bar on your mobile screen.
- Keep in mind that if the signal indicators do not appear, you most likely have no coverage in the area you are in.
- Finally if no change results, enable the Wi-Fi network option again, and check if the error is corrected.
- Finally, go to the mobile service provider.
- Alternative 3- Activate and deactivate Airplane mode.
- Enter the mobile settings.
- Select option «Wireless Connections and Networks».
- Press the mode «Airplane mode» and you will have to wait 10 seconds.
- Turn off «Airplane Mode», and check if the error is resolved.
So far we show you 3 basic alternatives to correct the error of lack of connection on your Android mobile device. Next, we will give you two more alternatives to solve once and for all the problems on your Android when connecting or entering the web.
Two more solutions to fix ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED error
Now we explain how to run two methods to solve the problem of disconnected internet on your Android when browsing using Chrome.
- Solution 1- Correct Wifi problems.
- Firstly check that you are connected.
- If you are not connected, then enter the device settings and look for «Settings».
- Subsequently, select the «Wireless and networks» mode and press Wi-Fi.
- Activate the «Wifi» connection.
- Check if the Wi-Fi signal indicator appears on the screen.
- If it does not appear, then it is very far from the connection range, try to increase the Wi-Fi signal more.
- Once they are close to the signal range, try accessing the internet or any other application that requires being connected to the network.
- Solution 2- Restart the router or internet modem.
- Unplug the router from the electrical outlet and wait 30 seconds about.
- Plug it back in and wait an additional 30 seconds for the connection lights to come on.
As you could read in this article, the steps to follow are quite simple, just require to execute it to the letter. We hope that it has been useful and instructive to increase your knowledge and thus solve small problems when using the internet.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: