If you are visiting this post today, it is because when trying to update or install an application on your Android device, it generated the Google Play error 910 where it tells you that the application cannot be updated; but don’t worry that error is easy to fix. In this tutorial we will teach you how to how to fix Google Play error 910 easily and quickly.
What is Google Play error 910?
This Google Play error is generated when a user tries install or update one or more applications; a message appears on the screen telling the user that the application cannot be installed to try again; If the problem persists after several attempts, the user must find another solution.
The 910 error occurs mainly due to data and cache filesIn this case, users are recommended to carry out a simple method, which is to clear the cache and data of the Google Play app; although this error can also occur when the Google account is failed.
Steps to fix Google Play error 910:
You may also be interested in:
Solving the error 910 generated by Google Play is very simple, you just have to clear the cache of the Google Play Store app; but before proceeding with that method try free up space from your mobile, delete those files that you don’t need and that are just taking up unnecessary space.
Also try Turn on and turn off your mobile device, since many Android problems are solved by turning the computer off and on; If you notice that the problem continues after freeing up space and shutting down the computer, follow these steps:
The cache is a type of auxiliary storage that apps make with the intention of making copies of data or files so that the system operates faster; However, when an application begins to throw an error, it is necessary to clear the cache of one or all of the apps to solve the problem. This is what you have to do in the case of Google Play:
- Search your mobile device for the option «Settings» (Settings), this option has the icon of a cogwheel and you enter there.
- In «Settings» click on «Applications and notifications»; In some mobile devices (Xiaomi) that option does not appear, but you can find the «Application manager» section, if that is your case, enter that section.
- You will see on the screen a list with the applications that you have downloaded on your mobile, search and select the app Google Play Store.
- Once inside Google Play, the procedure changes depending on the model of your mobile. For example, if you have a Xiaomi device, you must scroll to the bottom of the screen and press the option «Clear data», you will immediately see a floating box with two options, click on «Clear cache».
- If you have another phone model with the pure version of Android this is what you have to do, once you are inside the Google Play app you must select the «Storage» section; In the new window select «Clear cache».
- After clearing the cache you must restart your computer, this is important and should apply for all Android devices.
Link Google account:
If the Google Play Store error 910 persists, the error may be related to a incorrect account settings; so try to link your Google account again. This is what you should do, but keep in mind that some steps vary depending on the phone model:
- Go to option «Settings» in the main menu of your device.
- You will see a list, search and select «Accounts».
- In the «Accounts» section you must choose the Google account that you have linked to your mobile, your account will immediately appear on the screen click on «Remove account» (Remove).
- Once your Google account is deleted reboot the device and add the account again.
The Google Play Store is not free from errors in your system, but these are solved easily and quickly without affecting the operation of your mobile device, in addition you can find the best Google applications to install on Android.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: