SoundCloud was created in 2007, in Berlin, Germany, for which a sound producer joined an artist. Being the initial idea that musicians can do get your material to the public promoting their music on the internet and get more followers with SoundCloud; of course, the music must be ready for the listeners.
SoundCloud has a player, which analyzes the shape of the sound wave of the song and as users listen to it, they can leave comments; sometimes download it or just share it. You can also introduce the player in other networks and web pages; just like you can make music mixes if you are a DJ or want to achieve it.
It is a very popular platform among others that exist to listen to music. And it is that if you are a musician, or if you have a band and you need to get more followers and that your songs are known; already with this tool of great diffusion and very simple you will achieve it; So SoundCloud has millions of users today, including directors, producers and a variety of musicians.
How does the SoundCloud platform currently work?
This platform was initially for musiciansHowever, that intention has changed, as also the brands that want to expand digital content such as podcasts, do so on this network; that is to say, publish in video or in audio, for example a radio program and that can be downloaded, as a marketing strategy.
What must we do to use SoundCloud?
You may also be interested in:
- The first thing is create an account at www.soundcloud.comThere are two alternatives to enter, for the first time or if you have an account already created; As you are going to do it for the first time, we click on “Create account”, now you fill in all the data, you can also register by accessing your Facebook account.
- Now continue editing your profile, includes all the necessary data and in the upper bar locate “Profile”, add the profile photos or “Update Image” and the cover photo or “Update Header Image” and then click on “Edit” to see all the information , finally it must be saved.
- You can now start interacting with SoundCloud, listening to or saving the songs or podcasts what you want.
- If you are going to upload any content that you have ready, they must be in MP3, MP2, WAV, AIFF formats or any other that SoundCloud supports. Then put file information, the metadata or differentiation of the licenses and type of permission that you will place for the use of future listeners and creators; also, if it will be done for free.
- But if you use the platform recording, you need complete the process with Adobe Flash Player, then fill in the fields for publication; SoundCloud allows 180 minutes for free to record or upload whatever you want.
How to get more followers on SoundCloud for free, easy and fast?
One way would be use an extension from The Artist Union in our SoundCloud account; that will allow users to always download our tracks. When they register and comment on our art, they will gain more followers in an easy, fast and free way.
For that the first step is enter the website https://theartistunion.com/ and subscribe by clicking on “Sign Up”. Then we connect to our account with the “SoundCloud” button. Next we will see a window towards the left side of the screen; we put the name of the channel and click on “Connect and Continue”.
Now a selection list is shown with the songs that we have uploaded in SoundCloud; When choosing a track, a new button will appear below for our SoundCloud followers; what does it say “Free Download” to be able to download it free of charge.
Our follower must first make a comment on the track before downloading; and this will be saved in the favorites of your account on SoundCloud. In this way, you will be able to repost to other accounts, leaving the advertising; the follower will click on “Download” to download and finally save the file.
You may also be interested in:
We can conclude then the idea is to import the selected tracks, that they are not as heavy as in MP3 nor slow when the listeners listen to it; Likewise, the permits must be flexible to upload or download the material easily and for free.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?