If you wonder how to get weapons in Rust – Where are the best weapons in the game? Then read the following guide intended for newbies to Rust. If you don’t have the game, you can purchase Rust on Steam, but you will need to meet the minimum requirements to play Rust.
Where are the best gaming weapons in Rust?
If you want better weapons, it will be necessary to buy them, but for this you need scrap. If you are totally new to the video game, you should know that scrap could be considered as a type of coin inside the Rust. Indeed, scrap metal will allow you to make various purchases, from necessary resources to ways to protect yourself.
Certainly the way to get scrap is varied, since this valuable component can be found everywhere. Even so, you should focus on certain things or places where there are great chances of finding some scrap or scrap.
Kegs can usually give us up to two scrap units, which is why it may not be the best way in case you want to quickly find Scrap.
Trade items for Scrap
Scrap metal can be obtained by changing resources that other people require, in other words, it would be possible to sell them some object and then obtain scrap metal. This is one of the most recommended ways to get this in-game currency, being very useful to later buy weapons.
Bandit camp, a good place to buy weapons
Now that you have scrap, you can gain access to some of the best weapons in the game. To achieve this task in the easiest way, we must focus on a few specific places. In this case, it is best to go to a bandit camp.
You may also be interested in:
We recommend the bandit camps, since they are one of the few places where we can find weapons with almost total safety. The rest of the sites depend on the loot options they have and usually the percentage of weapons in those places is extremely low.
By accessing the bandit camp with enough scrap metal, you can buy excellent weapons that will help you defend yourself or obtain resources. Next, we will show you the weapons that you can find in these camps.
- LR-300: LR-300 is a high-caliber weapon, which can do a lot of damage, however, it is usually a bit expensive, requiring 500 scrap.
- M92: The M92 is a pistol and is usually a great entry gun if you don’t have a lot of junk. With 250 you can buy this pistol, which will help you defend yourself in the dangerous environment of Rust.
- Spas 12: For those who prefer shotguns, the Spas 12 is positioned as an excellent option. Plus, you can buy it for as little as 250 at the bandit camp.
- M39: If sniper rifles are your thing, then the M39 is an excellent weapon, either way, you will need at least 400 scrap metal to buy.
Places where you can find weapons randomly
If you want to take a risk, then you can access those places where weapons usually appear randomly, but for this it is necessary to master the essentials of playing solo in Rust. Next, we mention the best places and the probability rate to find a weapon on these sites.
You may also be interested in:
- Satellite dish: Weapons can be found on satellite dishes, although there is only an 8% chance.
- Small ports: small ports are somewhat better, giving us a 16% chance of finding weapons.
- Large ports: large ports are a great space where you can find weapons, you have a 21% chance of doing so.
- Runway and train area: great places to find weapons, here you have a 40% chance of finding one.
- Nuclear power plant: If you dare to intrude into the nuclear power plant area, you can expect a 42% chance of finding weapons.
- Launch site: Finally, the best place to find weapons is the launch site, where you have a 65% chance to locate a useful weapon.
Rust can be very hard for some, the difficulty in finding weapons is proof of this, but remember that there are alternatives to the Rust video game, which you can try if it becomes too complicated or even boring.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?