The world of content production multimedia It is an extremely broad and quite competitive one, and with this in mind, if you are a creator in the field of this content, you may have found yourself thinking about how to improve your content. Often times, most of the work is thanks to creativity that you have, as well as the patience, experience and knowledge you have with a certain type of content.
But, if something can really make the job easier it is a good choice in the editing software department. Among all the editing software there is, there is the complete Adobe suite with programs such as Photoshop and others, it really is a package that few miss, because it brings everything you may need to be able to create all kinds of multimedia content.
And, among all the programs that are in the same suite, there is After effects, being a gem of a program, which is a perfect tool for post-production of all kinds of multimedia content, such as character animations, images, movies, video games and others; And the best thing is that it is quite intuitive if you have the basic knowledge of these programs.
In After Effects you can do a bit of everything, and it really lends itself as a “you must haveWhen it comes to editing programs. And among the tasks that After Effects can take, is being able to give movement to an image, but what is that and how can I do it? Just keep reading, because below we will show you everything you need to know for it, and be able to grow a little as a content editor.
You may also be interested in:
Giving an image movement
Have you ever thought that you have finished a photomontage in Photoshop or an image and that after so much work you would like to turn it into a small animation? Well, with After Effects you can do this and more. When we talk about adding movement to an image, we are not referring to turning the image into an attractive short animation.
You may have seen this in the way they create images in games like League of Legends and others. In addition, the best thing about the whole process is that it is not that simple, since all you need is some patience and perseverance, and you will be able to have your image alive renewed in a matter of a couple of hours or more depending on your draft.
You may also be interested in:
How to do it?
In order to add movement to an image in After effects, you must follow the following simple step by step paying attention:
- First, you must have your illustration or image that you want to modify in Photoshop. Here, you have to take the task of separating the segments of the image that you want to animate into layers. If it is, for example, a bird, you can cut out parts of the image, such as the wings, beak, legs and tail or any part that you want to move.
- Here you should be creative when it comes to the layers, remembering that each of these layers is the one that will have movement.
- Once you have the Photoshop file ready, go into After Effect and import your Photoshop file. When you do, click on the option to keep the layers editable and adjust the image according to the size you want.
- Now, you will be able to see all the layers in the timeline, just open the first one that you want to edit, and press click on “Transform”When the option is displayed.
- Then click on the icon of the watch that appears next to the object you want to transform and then press the upper icon of the “Puppet Pin Tool”, an option that has the shape of a pushpin.
- Now, you only have to place the anchor points on the object, which will determine how the object will move, so you can try different points until you are satisfied.
- After this, you have to move the object as you move the timeline bar, and in the preview you will be able to see how the object moves as you have animated it.
- You only have to do the same with the other objects and you will have given movement to your image successfully.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?