With this step by step you can learn how to insert paragraph text and format in Corel DRAW in an easy way to give a distinctive touch to your project.
Corel DRAW is a program that gives us the possibility of making designs on any device with professional tools, from vector illustration. even photo editing and page layout with CorelDraw.
It has support for Windows and Mac OS, with a 15-day trial version and then you can get it in its full version by acquiring a paid membership from its official website.
How to insert text in Corel DRAW?
There are 2 ways to add text to a Corel DRAW project and we will explain what they are below:
With it we can add a large amount of text, that is, more than 10 lines, with the text tool that we can access through a shortcut (F8) and inside paste text that we have copied from a word processor.
You may also be interested in:
In the event that this is very long, we must place the remaining text in another box of “Paragraph text”. Columns and images in “Paragraph text”: columns are only possible in this type of text and are used to bring an order around a predefined image.
The images in this type of text must first be imported into the document and then make the “Paragraph text” box, in this way we will be able to adapt it with the option “Adjust text” that will allow us to do it automatically.
This type of text is characterized by not containing a physical text box, it is commonly used to perform Titles in a project that only lets us make changes to the size, font and other text characteristics.
How to insert paragraph text in Corel DRAW?
- Login to Corel DRAW and create a new blank document. If you haven’t installed it yet, you can download the Corel DRAW program easily.
- To add a paragraph text, the first thing we must do are text frames.
- To insert text frames, all that remains is to create with the tool “Text” so that we will drag the frame over the area to place the text and releasing the click will automatically create a text frame.
- Within this framework we can make a paragraph text, if we have a text that we must copy from a website or another document we must go to it, copy the text and return to Corel DRAW to paste it within our text frame.
- In this way we will obtain a paragraph text where we can modify it from its size, color, format and alignment just by using the tool “Selection” and drag in paragraph text.
- In the event that we need to place an image on its side, remember that we must first place the image in our project and then proceed to the creation of paragraph text.
Corel DRAW lets you wrap text automatically to the size you want and within this text you can host internal links in certain words.
we just have to click on the tool “Text”, select it within the text frame and assign a hyperlink with the button “New link” which will open a window where you can assign the type of link that will be a website, an email address, a file inside the computer or a bookmark to another text space.
With this step by step you have learned how to insert paragraph text and its differences with an artistic text in Corel DRAW quickly and easily, if you are looking to learn more about this wonderful program that will allow you to edit and create work projects in a complete way, I invite you to stay at Miracomosehace.com.
You may also be interested in:
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?