Have you ever wondered How to Install Mac Mouse Cursor in Windows 10 – Easy and Fast? Then you are in the right place, as we have prepared a very comprehensive guide through which you can use the mac OS operating system mouse within Windows.
The truth is that many people are interested in the aesthetics present in the products of Manzana. The operating system of Mac computers is not far behind, since it has a very attractive and pleasant appearance, you should also know that it is possible to use certain functions of these systems within Windows, as you will see through the following tutorial.
Is it possible to install Mac cursor on Windows 10?
Many people are very interested in visual level for the operating system of Mac computers, but not for the functions, preferring Microsoft’s operating system, which this time has its latest version in Windows 10.
In any case, we can combine both worlds, and get the appearance of the mac Os operating system on Windows, taking things much further than just downloading official Windows 10 themes. Yes, indeed, there are ways to completely change the appearance, but yes wants something more useful, we could start by changing the cursor.
Yes, indeed, it is possible use Mac cursor within Windows And the truth is that the process is very easy to do. In any case, if you have any doubts, read the following information carefully.
You may also be interested in:
Moreover, there is also the possibility to enable Mac OS Spotlight function in Windows 10 if the proper tricks are known.
How to Install Mac Mouse Cursor in Windows 10 – Quick and Easy
There are many ways to customize the Windows 10 mouse cursor color and many similar options, but today we are going to show you the process to install the Mac cursor in Windows 10. For this we have prepared a tutorial with which you can perform this procedure very easily.
Download and decompress the necessary file
- To install the Mac cursor, it is important to download all the necessary components, this by doing it through the following link El Capitan Cursor.
- Once you are inside the page that we have provided previously, you must look for the download button, this is located to the right and below the image. You can easily recognize it as it has an arrow pointing down, press there.
- It is very possible that the platform requires you to register, provide your data and do so, since it is the requirement that the user who created the application demands.
- Once you have completed the registration process, go back to the link we have provided previously and click on the download button again.
- Wait for the download to finish, which should be quite fast, since the file is very light. The file is in ZIP format therefore it will be necessary to use a compression application.
- Unzip the file to a folder on your system that you can access again.
Install Mac cursor in Windows 10
- Go to the folder where all the cursor files are, there you will find a small file named “Install”, right click on it and then select the “Install” option. It is very possible that the system will ask you for a confirmation, click on “Yes”.
- Now you must go to the control panel, for this click on “Start”, search “Control Panel” and click on that option.
- Once you are in the control panel, go to the search section, here type the following “Mouse” and click on this option.
- The window of the settings related to the mouse will be displayed, you must go to the section “Pointers”.
- You will find the “Scheme” option, where the default Windows mouse should be selected. Press on the selector and choose “Captain”Now you just have to click on the “Apply” option, if a window appears you just have to click on “Yes” and then click on “OK”.
By following the above process, you will have precisely enabled the Mac cursor on your Windows 10 operating system. As you will see, it is a fairly simple process that you can do in a few minutes.
In addition to the above, it is possible to put the MAC bar in Windows 10, which will help you obtain an image much more similar to that of the Apple operating system.
You may also be interested in:
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?