iPhone is an excellent high-grade smartphone brand well known worldwide and distributed by Apple Inc. These phones work with iOS mobile operating now known as iPhone OS, by 2021 they will have 21 models. There are also many ways to get applications to install them on the iPhone, such as Amazon Alexa.
One of the most prominent models is the iPhone 12 which is available in four models or presentations, these models are the iPhone 12, the iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. The iPhone models have several color ranges, the first two models with a storage of 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB. While the iPhone 12 Pro and the Pro Max have a storage of 128 GB, 256 GB and 520 GB.
There is another problem worldwide, and it is that in the market they sell chargers or adapters that are not original. That is why it is important to know how to identify applications for iPhone, MAC, since you can even download apps without having an iTunes account or if an iPhone USB charger or power adapter is fake or original.
How to know if an iPhone USB charger or power adapter is original?
So that you can identify which iPhone USB charger or power adapter is original, follow the instructions below.
- First check if the box is sealed correctly, since the originals come with their security seal.
- When opening the box, carefully observe that all accessories are in their respective packaging and well sealed, Another way you can identify if the charger or adapter is original is by using the cable.
- If it is original, the cable must say the following in English: “Designe by Apple in California Assembled in China”, in the event that the original cable be assembled in Vietnam, it should say in English: “Designe by Apple in California Assembled in Vietnam”.
- When the original cable is assembled in a Brazilian industry, it will say the following: “Designe by Apple in California Assembled in Indústria Brasileira”, all these aforementioned cables must have those descriptions or marks inscribed about 17 cm from the USB connector.
- Later you will notice that in the last part of the content there are also 12-digit serial numbers, the end of the cable should consist of plain one-piece with rounded contacts that have a gold or silver color.
- The Original Apple has a cover, this must have a width and a length established of 7.7 mm x 12 mm, the tip or front plate implant must be of a gray or metallic color, so you will realize that it is original.
How to know if an iPhone USB charger or power adapter is fake?
- Cable tip has more than one piece and this is rough with square contacts, that is, it is irregular, the fake Apple is known because they have a width and a length that are very variable and unstable, the tip or front plate implant is white or black, so you will see which is not original.
- Spelling some English words are misspelled, since mostly those who manufacture the fake chargers are the Chinese.
- The USB enclosure placements are at right angles, this means that they are not at the same distance, the tip or implant of the USB contacts of the charger or adapter that is fake have a silver color.
- When we touch the top of the USB shell it will feel rough with hooking bumps.
- Any USB connection that we notice to be false has an insulator or dielectric that has tears or cracks, the 30-pin dock connector engraving is not laser engraved and we noticed that it is not sharp.
- Plus the engraving of the 30-pin dock connector has a material unevenness between the adapter and the connector.
- The USB symbol is embossed and has a large material gap between the adapter and connector.