Netflix has millions of users worldwide because it is the first streaming platform that offers a wide variety of series and movies. Therefore, we encourage you to download and install Netflix, and if you recently created an account and do not know how to log in to this tutorial, you will learn how to How to log into Netflix for the first time? Step by step guide.
Steps to log into Netflix for the first time
You can use Netflix from various devices such as PCs, game consoles, smartphones, tablets or Smart TVs. You can even install and configure Netflix on your Roku player. So accessing Netflix through these devices is very similar. Here we will show you how to access Netflix for the first time from your computer, smartphone or tablet and from the Smart tv.
- Open your preferred browser and type the following URL: https://www.netflix.com and press the Enter key to start the search for the official Netflix page.
- Once inside the Netflix home page, go to the upper right corner and click on the red button that says “Log in”.
- It will immediately redirect you to the page where you can log in; you will see two boxes in the first you must write the address of email or phone number that you linked to your account and in the second write the password access. Click on the red button “Log in” to open your account.
- If you linked your Facebook profile to your Netflix account, you can log in using this platform; To do this, click on the “Login with Facebook” option. A pop-up window will appear on the screen where you must enter the email and password that you use to enter Facebook, and click on “Login”. And ready!
It should be noted that you can download movies and series for free from your Windows 10 PC, do not miss the opportunity to enjoy this platform on your computer.
- To log in from the Netflix app you must download and install said application on your Android or iOS device. You can download the app for free from Google Play or the App Store.
- Once the application is installed on your smartphone, open it.
- On the home screen of the app, look for the option “Log in” and click there.
- You will see two fields on the screen, enter in the first field the email that you have linked to your account and in the second field the password.
- Tap on “Log in”.
- You will immediately enter your Netflix account in a simple way.
- Enter your TV menu.
- Within that menu select the Netflix app; If you haven’t installed it yet, look for it and download it for free from the online app store for TV.
- When the app opens, select “Log in” and press the accept button that is in your control.
- In the new screen you must write the email that you linked to your account and key code access.
- Finally press the button “Log in”, from that moment you will access your Netflix account from the TV.
Tips for a secure login to your Netflix account
You may face problems when logging into your Netflix account, because here are some tips to avoid this problem.
- Do not use the “Remember me” box when logging in, although this function is practical because you do not have to enter your email and password each time you access your account; It can be a danger if you use your account from a device that is not yours or even if you use your account on a tablet or smartphone and it is lost, your account may be used by third parties.
- If you use a public computer or a device that is not yours, remember Sign off so that your account is not used by third parties.
- Change your password frequently and use complex passwords containing numbers, special characters, uppercase and lowercase letters. Do not share your password with strangers because they can change it and keep your account.
- Install antivirus or anti malware on your electronic devices to prevent malicious viruses from registering your personal data that they can then use to access your account and take control of it.
- Netflix will never send you a text or email requesting personal information or passwords.
Netflix is available on multiple platforms For this reason, it has been very successful all over the world, if you are already part of this platform, do not hesitate to see all the movies and series that Netflix offers.