Does the idea of learning how to frame a photograph using web programs excites you? So learn fast and easy today, how to make a frame with shadow to a photograph using Corel Photo Paint.
How can you make a shadow frame to a photo using Corel Photo Paint?
Apply the best frames that decorate your photographs, and enhance your beauty; They will be the perfect complement to remember a special moment in your life, or that of your family. Do not worry about the procedure, because it will be very few steps, we will give you all the possible tools to make a frame with shadow to a photograph.
How to create the frame?
If you want to create a framework, we must assume that you already have a basic level. In which you know how to change the resolution, sheet size, rotate or duplicate an image in Photo Paint; or how to use the options to align and distribute the objects in Photo Paint.
You will also need to know how to work with layers in a Corel Photo Paint document. Besides knowing a little about, how to create paths and how to edit them in Corel Photo Paint ?. Since the layers and paths are the basis for creating the frames.
You may also be interested in:
- Import photography. Create a layer on the object manager, so you will have a background to apply a color to it. If you like, you can use the clipping tool, selection and other settings before applying the path.
- Select the path tool from the properties bar, click on the option bézier, then click with the mouse cursor on each vertex of the photograph, meanwhile hold down Shift to generate a rectangular shaped path. Now create a new layer. Then click on the brush tool, then go to customize object, choose a suitable brush type and tip.
- Choose a color for the path fill. Now locate yourself on a point on the path and right click, press on the brushstroke option on the path, and thus you will get a frame.
How to decorate the frame?
- With the path applied to your photo, create a new layer. Click on the brush tool. Then click on customize object, select a type and brush tip to make the decoration in a path area or photography.
- Go to the dockable window and tap on the + icon. In the drop-down menu, click the Brush settings option. Make the settings you want: transparency, rotate, flatten, stroke attributes, brushstroke attributes, brush strokes, color variation, and pen settings.
- Click on the area where you want to apply the decoration. If you want to make a new decoration go back to the object manager and create another layer. Apply all settings.
- To change the color, go to the object manager and there select the different layers to which you will apply the color. Then click on the option combine selected objects at the bottom, select the layer.
- Press on the brush option, and in its sub-menu choose replace color. Select the color and proceed to paint the area of the set to which you will change the color.
How to create the shadow of a frame?
- Above the layer of the object to which you applied the frame, select the shadow tool. Now go to the top bar and click on frame with shadow, choose a type of shadow, within the options you will find preset shadows.
- Add it to the object by clicking, now you can modify the angle and the direction of the shadowJust press the left mouse button and drag to the desired location. To this shade you can also apply color settings, fade, transparency or off-center, blend mode or add text to it.
- To save the shadow, go to the shadow frame button, then the + button next to the preset shadows. A dialog box will ask you for a name before saving it, and click on accept.
We advise you plan designs of your frames, according to the type of photography; This will avoid mishaps when making selection and configuration. Since, as you could see, there is a diversity of options and configurations.
Make a shadow frame to a photo using Corel Photo Paint, henceforth it will become one of your greatest hobbies; set about creating a frame style that evokes the most beautiful memory. If you liked this post, share it with your contacts and leave us your comment.
You may also be interested in:
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?