Time as a concept and an immovable and unstoppable element is something that passes without mercy. It is something that we cannot stop, but it can certainly be studied, and the processes and events that take place in it can be kept static. This statism starts from memory and analysis. And through a tool we know as a timeline.
We have all heard it, and even elaborated in a rough way at some time, but we want to talk to you now about a digital platform called TimelineJS, which through its spreadsheet will make the timelines an art. It is not a complex tool for you, nor is it thought to be warranted or will have problems with some of the network services.
TimelineJS makes it easy to use by using a template that works within Google Drive, for the user’s convenience. From this scope, the timeline is now enshrined, as a dynamic tool that is no longer subject to solemnized statism. It is now an art transfigured within a TimelineJS spreadsheet.
A look at TimelineJS
The referred TimelineJS, it is a tool, which works in open, that is to say without limitations and being able to append within it a exorbitant number of connections with communication platforms, educational, social, informative and others. For this, only stable connectivity is required. Therefore, try to measure the speed of the internet connection, and if you are not satisfied, try to speed up the internet as much as possible.
Through its interface, TimelineJS provides a base template, which will be loaded within a connection with Google Drive, to work from the cloud. Making it a very comfortable tool which in turn provides a spreadsheet where a predetermined format is structured that provides greater convenience. Leaving the user with the task of only editing to their liking.
You may also be interested in:
The conception of a timeline as an archaic and gray medium, is left behind, it is now possible to turn it into a powerful tool for the establishment and presentation of ideas or presentations. As well as the activities and presentations from a didactic and practical mechanism, which is also extremely efficient.
TimelineJS and its formats and internal sections.
To make a timeline in a spreadsheet using TimelineJS, it is necessary to know its internal layout, from where we will take later the references to achieve the timeline. It is structured by modifiable or editable sections, which will be mandatory or optional as appropriate. Which are gathered within the interface as follows:
- Initial time section: in it the information corresponding to the moment of the event or topic that is being discussed will be left. The year being mandatory, and leaving the other details, such as month, day and time, as something optional.
- Final section of time: from there, the chronological details of the completion of the subject in question will be detailed. Leaving all the optional details, in year, month, day and hour.
- Date Section: it is optional and its use replaces the previous ones, if the user wishes by modifying the final presentation.
- Titration section: its use will be at the discretion of the Internet user and the title data and the introductory text are edited there.
- Multimedia section: from here we load to the spreadsheet in TimelineJS what refers to images, videos, thumbnail (thumbnail image); as well as elements of authorship credits, and the attachment of an HTML code. Being all optional.
- Typological sectionor: its use will be of an optional nature, and will differentiate or structure the distribution of time, being by time or group. According to the user’s taste.
How to make a timeline in a spreadsheet using TimelineJS?
To the know the internal cast of TimelineJS, which has just been detailed, it will be very easy to create a timeline in a spreadsheet. We only have to enter the TimelineJS platform, where we will then enter the link that redirects us to the template, from there we work on the link and within Google Drive.
Everything is already previously configured within the TimelineJS platform, so that only the edition or modification corresponds to the user’s taste, following the indications that the same platform offers in an elementary way according to its sections. When you already know them, it only remains to enter and materialize the timeline.
You may also be interested in:
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?