Are you new to Minecraft, then you should know How to make wheat and bread in Minecraft What can be done later with it? A fundamental process that every player in this Sandbox must master.
What is wheat and bread good for in Minecraft?
Minecraft is primarily a survival video game, so food is essential for the player. Given this, wheat is one of the fundamental and basic elements within the videogame.
The wheat can be sown very easilyFurthermore, bread is obtained directly from it, a basic element that can greatly help you to feed your character. Without a doubt, knowing how to obtain the seeds and sow the wheat to later obtain bread is something you should know if you want to play Minecraft
How to make wheat and bread in Minecraft What can be done later with it?
As in real life, to obtain wheat in Minecraft it will be necessary to sow it, a process that will undoubtedly be very useful. In case you have doubts, read carefully this guide in which you will learn how to obtain the seeds, sow the wheat and later make the bread:
Get the seeds
You can find the seeds directly on the grassTo do this you just have to cut the grass that you find in the game. You certainly won’t find seeds in every block of grass, most often you will need to mow much of the ground to find a few seeds.
Once you have found them, you can begin the process to plant them and obtain wheat. The sowing procedure is quite simple and intuitive, as you will see below through our guide.
The sowing process
- The first thing you should do is open a channelYou will use this channel to pour water, make it as big as you want your planting area to be.
- Use a bucket to bring water and pour it over the canal until the canal is full. This water will be the one that makes the seeds grow.
- On the sides of the channel that you created with water, you will have to prepare the earth, for this you will use the sickle that will allow you to prepare the ground and make it suitable for planting.
- Once you have properly prepared the ground, you just have to sow the seeds on the blocks that you have previously prepared with the sickle.
- Doing the above you will have prepared the sowing ground, with which all you have to do is wait until you get the wheat.
Speed up the process
If you don’t want to wait too long, you can use “Bone powder”, an element that will be useful to make the seeds grow faster. You can get quick bone powder in Minecraft with a sword and by locating a skeleton at night.
To prepare the bone powder, you will need a “Crafting Table”, with which the process is carried out using the bones. Once you have the bone powder ready, you just have to pour it over the seeds and they will grow, turning into wheat immediately.
Get the wheat, replant and make the bread in Minecraft
When you harvest the wheat you will not only get this valuable material, you will also get back seeds, so you can re-sow immediately. This way you will always have reservations. In addition, you can choose to make a villager farm and get other seeds to expand your experience.
How is bread made?
Without a doubt, the most interesting functionality of wheat is that of making bread, a essential food that will be very useful in the game. In case you are wondering how to make bread, you should know that it is a fairly simple process.
To make bread, just go to inventory and drag 3 units of wheat and place them in the manufacturing area, the bread icon will appear immediately, which you can obtain just by pressing on it. On the other hand, if you prefer to get and plant sugar cane in Minecraft you will also obtain favorable results since it is used to make paper, maps and rockets.