If you use different platforms or cloud services, we recommend that you read the following article about How to migrate or copy files between Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive? in order to have our information protected on different websites.
Without a doubt, storing our documents in the cloud is highly recommended to access them from anywhere and at any time. In any case, it is advisable to encrypt your files before uploading them to the cloud. Also, through the next tutorial we will demonstrate other functionality that you might find very useful.
Cloud storage is quite popular today, since it does not require a physical space. Instead, the information is stored on multiple servers for access anytime, anywhere as long as you have an Internet connection.
The best services to store in the cloud are Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive. Each of these services will offer different functions that may be useful depending on the needs of each user.
In any case, some people prefer to use all the services that will then provide them with different platforms on which to safely store all the documents, but what if you want to move files between the platforms mentioned above?
The truth is that documents can be moved between different cloud services, but not natively. This requires external software or platforms in most circumstances. Read the following information to learn how to perform this process very easily.
How to migrate or copy files between Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive?
Undoubtedly one of the easiest ways you can upload and share files in the cloud is by using Multcloud. Multcloud is an application designed precisely for this purpose, which will allow you to move files between Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and other platforms without major difficulties.
This process can be quite useful to have several backups in the cloud of those documents that you consider important. In addition, Multcloud will facilitate the transfer of files, making the process much faster than with other methods.
- This time we will use the Multcloud tool.
- The page requires registration, so go to the section “Sign Up Now”, space in which they live you can start the registration process. Just follow the directions that the website will give you. Similarly, once you have completed the registration, remember to check your email, as you will receive a verification email.
- Once you have properly registered in the Multcloud service, the first thing you should do is go to the website that we provided previously and click on the option “Sign In”, which is the one used to enter the system.
- When you have properly logged in, it is time to choose the service from which you want to recover your files to send them to another platform. Select that service and log in by providing the appropriate permission required by Multcloud.
- In the menu on the left you will find the option “Add Cloud Drives”Space through which you can properly add the different cloud services.
- Once you have configured the cloud platforms, go to the service from which you want to copy the files, select what you want to move and right click, now go to the option “Copy To”.
- By doing the above, you should already have in a file from another platform or cloud service the space they have with another tool of this style, making it possible to move documents between Dropbox, Google drive and One Drive.