- 1 What requirements do I need to obtain my unique RUT key?
- 2 How to get my unique password online easily
- 3 What happens if my unique key is blocked?
- 4 How can I recover my unique password if I don’t already have the same email?
- 5 What penalties can I have if I do not register for the RUT?
- 6 If I do not declare taxes, is it necessary to have a RUT?
The RUT seeks to advance together with technology the ease of identification. This document contains basic owner information. If forgetting your password causes a headache, today you will learn: How to recover the password of the unique key with the RUT.
One of the main objectives of this document is to endorse economic activity and its importance to determine what the citizen does before the different government entities. This system is totally reliable and safe that allows the simplification of procedures.
What requirements do I need to obtain my unique RUT key?
You must bear in mind that if you want to start with the processing of your RUT, this is a unique password that is assigned in a personalized way since with it you will be able to access other certificates and services of institutions public, so the general requirements are always the same. And here we leave you each one of them, to do it in person or online your procedure
You must have a good internet connection with the computer that you are about to carry out this procedure
- Enter the address: www.registrocivil.cl
- Click on the ‘Unique Key’ section
- Select the blue box for ‘Start procedure’
- Fill in the boxes with the information that is requested, such as: RUN, document or serial number, email and phone
- Select the day and time you want to be attended by a video conference
To connect you must check your email that you entered, to receive the confirmation email, from where you can access the day and time you selected. Do not forget to have your identity cell at hand
- Go to your nearest office
- Ask an official to help you start the Unique Code process
- The official must give you an activation code
- Enter the portal: www.claveunica.gob.cl/activar
- Enter your RUN and activation code
- Accept terms and conditions> Continue
How to get my unique password online easily
Now there is the possibility of being able to obtain your unique password from the internet and without having to do so many procedures, for this we leave you the available options, whether you do it from your mobile device or if you connect to the web, from a computer. In both cases, you must consider that your internet connection is the best possible, so that the process is carried out satisfactorily.
- Download the App ‘Registration and Identity’ from the Google Play Store of your mobile
- Open it and select the option ‘Activation code’
- Enter your RUN
- Complete the facial verification
- Copy or write down your activation code that they provide you
- Follow the steps indicated
- Ready! You will get your unique password in minutes and with these simple steps, from the comfort of your home
From a PC or laptop
Please note that if you do this step online daily 6,500 available appointments will be granted, so you should complete your procedure as soon as possible, to do this, follow the steps:
- Enter the website: www.registrocivil.cl from your computer
- Click on ‘Start procedure’
- Enter the information they ask you to complete your request: RUN, Document Number, email and cell phone number
- Select the date and time you would like to attend the video conference that will be held for you
- Check your email inbox, one hour before the appointment, to access through the link provided
- After the videoconference, you will receive the activation code to your email
- Accede to www.claveunica.gob.cl and get your unique password in a matter of minutes
What happens if my unique key is blocked?
- If you have lost your unique password, do not worry, well you can easily retrieve it, providing only your email and following these steps:
- Accede to: www.claveunica.gob.cl/recuperar
- Enter your RUN and validate that you are not a robot> Continue
- Enter your email, to receive the activation code
- Then click on ‘Recover Unique Key’
- Enter your RUT and activation code
- Enter a new password and verify that the data entered is correct, then click Save
How can I recover my unique password if I don’t already have the same email?
Have you lost your unique password and want to recover it from your home? You have reached the ideal place here you will find the solution in a few easy steps.
First you must go to the unique key website, and select the box ‘Recover your unique key’. In that tab you add the number of your RUT and you solve the Captcha located at the bottom of the screen.
To solve it you just have to click on the option ‘I am not a Robot’ and voila, problem solved. Now that you have completed the previous steps, you must press the option ‘Recover by email’.
You may also be interested in:
A few seconds later, a code should arrive in your email, which you must copy and enter the message and do Click on the ‘Recover Unique Key’ option.
Once this new tab is open, this option will send you back to the website. Paste the code and type your RUT again, and it is time to recover your password. Remember that you must verify your personal data, and save the changes. Now you have a new password!
What is the RUT?
This is the Single Tax Registry or tax certificate, designed mainly to identify the trading population of the country. It is composed of the identification, location, classification, responsibilities.
And this is where we want emphasize therefore in this section ‘Responsibilities’ where are the attributes of the taxpayer. It should be noted that this is clearly linked to the economic activities carried out by the population.
In summary this mechanism was created by DIANOnce this document is obtained, this same entity assigns the user a tax identification number.
What penalties can I have if I do not register for the RUT?
One of the most common sanctions in sanction is for not registering in the RUT. The company or natural person that does not have this registration will receive a sanction of the closure of the establishment of one day for each month of delay in the registration.
What happens if I don’t have a company or establishment? Here the thing looks a little more serious and is that according to article 658 of the tax statute the penalty can be 1 Tax Unit for each day of delay.
That is why process your identification and avoid being sanctioned. Because one sanction implies having expenses that maybe you didn’t have planned.
Not only this but other sanctions can come to your life for not having it, such as a penalty for not displaying the RUT. What is it? This is based on 10 Tax Units. For this reason we recommend that you keep your RUT in a visible place so that it can be easily identified.
There is another sanction regarding not making the corresponding RUT update within the month following the event in which it is generated. This will impose a payment of 1 UT for each day of delay. When the problem lies in not having updated the address of the company the fine will be 2 UT.
If I do not declare taxes, is it necessary to have a RUT?
This document is essential when carrying out any procedure such as the purchase or sale of property and real estate. Because this sale will generate a tax to the state. For this reason it is essential to have it at our disposal.
You may also be interested in:
In addition to avoiding fines, it allows us to calculate the taxes generated by our properties and companies, directly guiding us by the tax statute. Therefore it is very important have tax information because not knowing does not exonerate us from our duties.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?