If you have been subscribed to the Infojobs platform for a long time and you got a job or want to try other apps to look for work from your mobile, you probably want to unsubscribe from the service. If so, then you have reached the appropriate post. Later we will teach you in a didactic way how to permanently delete my Infojobs account in a few minutes.
Instructions for deleting an Infojobs account
As we mentioned before, here you will find a small guide with which you will learn both ways to delete an Infojobs account. Both are just as simple, but we recommend that you use a computer to complete this process, as it is much more comfortable. Keep reading!
Delete from computer
In this first section we will take the trouble to explain in great detail all the process that you must carry out to delete an Infojobs account from your PC. As you read, you will realize that it is a fairly simple procedure.
- To start you have to enter the official Infojobs page from your browser of choice.
- Later you must log in to your account.
- Now click on «Log in«.
- Then you must click on your profile photo. To do this, you must go to the top right of the window.
- Now, you have to select the option «Settings«
- In this step you will see that a menu is displayed with a series of options, among them is «Unsubscribe«. Press that option to continue the process.
You may also be interested in:
- Next, several boxes will be presented that you must select or not, since Infojobs offers you the option of save part of your information in order that you want to return to this platform in the near future.
Among these options we have: eliminating emails with job offers, eliminating all job vacancies and hiding the CV from companies searching the database.
- After you have selected or not the previous boxes, then you must click on the option «Keep«
- To finish, you must confirm your decision by entering the access code to your account and then click on the option «Confirm unsubscribe«
- In this way you will have completed the process to delete your Infojobs account without problems.
Delete an Infojobs account from a smartphone
Now, this time you will learn the necessary procedure step by step so that you can delete an Infojobs account definitively from the comfort of your mobile. An important detail that you must take into account is that it is not possible to do this procedure from the Infojobs app since it simply does not have the option to delete an account.
- First of all you have to open browser from your mobile device and enter the official Infojobs page.
- Now you must log in, for this remember to enter your email and secret password of your Infojobs account.
- Then click on the 3 horizontal lines that are located in the upper right part of the screen.
- Then you must click on the option «Settings«and you will see that a small menu appears with several options.
- Later you must scroll down until you find the option «Unsubscribe«
- In this step, you will have to enter the access code again and then proceed to press the option «I confirm that I want to unsubscribe»
- To finish you will have to select a reason from those that appear in a short list, since otherwise you will not be able to continue. Then press the option «Confirm unsubscription«And voila, you will have permanently deleted your Infojobs account.
That’s all for today! If this app has not met your expectations, you can try to find the best pages to search for work online. Now that you have deleted your Infojobs account, we encourage you not to give up and keep looking for your ideal job.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: