You are a user and you have discovered how to use Tinder but now you want to delete your profile because you got tired of using the app, you have already found a partner, you always meet people you do not like; it’s very easy to delete your Tinder profile. In this post, we will explain you step by step how to permanently delete my Tinder account.
How to permanently delete my Tinder account?
- Open your Tinder account from your favorite browser (Tinder.com).
- When you are on the main page of Tinder click on «Log in«and enter the requested data.
- Within your account, go to the upper left corner of the screen and click on the option «My profile».
- A menu will be displayed, look for the section «Delete account» and click there.
- Immediately a pop-up window will appear where you must confirm that you are sure to permanently delete your Tinder account; that’s why press the button «Delete account».
- Sometimes Tinder asks what is the reason you are closing your account and shows you various reasons; select one of them to finish the process.
When delete your account you lose any information related to your account, so you can no longer log into Tinder. No a trace of your activity will remain in that app.
From my Android or iOS Smartphone:
- Open the Tinder app.
- Log in by entering the data you usually use.
- When you are in your Tinder account, go to your profile picture which is in the upper left corner and click on your photo. If you do not have a photograph, click on the icon in the shape of a person.
- A panel will open where you must click on the option «Settings» (configuration).
- You will see several alternatives, search and click on «Delete account».
- Immediately the app will show you a message on the screen, this message has the purpose of confirming that you are sure to delete your Tinder account permanently; then click on the button «Delete account».
- Sometimes Tinder asks you why you decided to close your account; therefore, it will show you several options, select the one you prefer.
You may also be interested in:
After following these steps your Tinder account will be successfully deleted, now proceed to remove the app from your mobile device. Sure, if you regret this, you are completely free to create a Tinder account again.
Points to consider
- Many people think that by deleting the Tinder app from their mobile devices their account will be deleted automatically; This is incorrect, since the only way to delete a Tinder account is by accessing it through the app or PC; and once inside the profile you delete that account forever.
- If you have an active subscription at the time you want to delete your Tinder profile you must cancel such subscriptions before deleting your account.
- When you delete a Tinder account you are deleting all the information associated with the profile. Although if you want to transfer your account to someone else or start from scratch, you can also change the username in Tinder easily.
When you open an account on Tinder, a link will be made between Tinder and Facebook; and this link may remain despite having closed the Tinder account. But you can delete this information so that there is no trace of having used the Tinder app.
- Login to your Facebook account using the usual data.
- Once inside your account go to the upper right corner and click the arrowhead.
- When a menu is displayed, select «Settings and privacy».
- Now you must select «Setting».
- You will immediately see a menu on the left side of the screen, select «Applications and Websites».
- You will see all the applications associated with your Facebook profile.
- Click the button «Edit» from the Tinder app (if you don’t see the app, it’s because it was automatically deleted).
- Now you must press «Remove» and later «To accept».
If you use your Tinder account from your mobile device or PC, it is very easy to delete that profile; Follow the steps above and delete your account forever, leaving no trace that you were ever part of this platform.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: