- 1 What is content streaming?
- 2 How to play Free Fire on my Smart TV from my cell phone without cable? – Fast and easy
- 2.1 Step 1. Check if your Smart TV accesses the same Wi-Fi network as your phone
- 2.2 Step 2. Check if your Smart TV is compatible with the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) protocol
- 2.3 Step 3. Select the streaming App and download it from “Google Play”
- 2.4 Step 4. Download the Free Fire game from your mobile phone
- 2.5 Step 5. Enter Free Fire from your cell phone
- 2.6 Step 6. Stream by DNLA through the App “Plex”
- 2.7 Additional information to play Free Fire on Smart TV from cell phone without cable
Have you ever wondered where you can play Garena Free Fire? If you are a fan of this video game and want to view the game’s graphics on a big screen like your Smart TV using your cell phone, we recommend you read this article where you will learn How to play Free Fire on my Smart TV from my cell phone without cable? – Fast and easy
What is content streaming?
The transmission of content or “Streaming” It is a process that allows you to send video and / or audio in real time through an internet connection.
What is content streaming for?
The transmission of content is used to view any type of media file through the internet connection without having to download it to a computer or device.
How to play Free Fire on my Smart TV from my cell phone without cable? – Fast and easy
Do you know everything that can be done with a Smart TV? Among so many functions, it is possible to share the screen of your mobile phone so that you can play Free Fire using the screen of your Smart tv without adding a cable. To achieve this, follow the steps below:
Step 1. Check if your Smart TV accesses the same Wi-Fi network as your phone
It is convenient that your Smart TV is connected to it Wifi network than your mobile phone, in this way the transmission of content can be carried out without problems.
Step 2. Check if your Smart TV is compatible with the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) protocol
If your Smart TV supports the Digital Living Network Alliance protocol or DLNA, then the process of transmitting content between your mobile phone will be very simple. You just have to get a suitable App and install it on your Android device.
You may also be interested in:
Apps to play Free Fire on Smart TV from your cell phone without cable
- Plex: Plex is an application that is used for the transmission of movies, videos, audios and other multimedia files. It is available in the “Play Store” and is free.
- AllConnect: Like Plex, AllConnect is another App destined to the transmission of multimedia content. It is free and very useful to establish a contact between the phone and a Smart TV.
- BubbleUPnP: This application is available for free on the Play Store and works perfectly through DLNA or Chromecast to stream to a Smart TV.
Step 3. Select the streaming App and download it from “Google Play”
Once you have chosen the App of your choice, proceed to download it to your mobile phone from the Google Play store.
Step 4. Download the Free Fire game from your mobile phone
Time to download Free fire from your cell phone. To achieve this, you must go to the “Play Store” download the game’s App and install it on your device. If you have an outdated version of the game, be sure to update your Garena Free Fire game to avoid any issues while running.
Step 5. Enter Free Fire from your cell phone
Once you have installed the game on your cell phone, you can access it in order to carry out the transmission of this content using the “Plex” App.
Step 6. Stream by DNLA through the App “Plex”
With the applications and the mobile device ready, you can send content to your Smart TV through the App (Plex, AllConnect or BubbleuPnP). In this case, we have chosen the “Plex” application.
Access the Plex App from your cell phone with an account (to take advantage of all the functions) or in “test mode” and select the broadcast icon that appears at the top of the device screen. In this way, you can now view the Free Fire game on your Smart TV.
Additional information to play Free Fire on Smart TV from cell phone without cable
The Plex App allows free streaming of content for one minute only. Afterwards, you need to subscribe to Plex Plass or pay an amount to unlock the streaming of the game that has been suspended.
It is important to note that your Smart TV will behave like a client that will receive all the content that is executed from the cell phone while the transmission is active.
You may also be interested in:
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?