Welcome! In this new post we will tell you in detail everything you must do to play Google Stadia on an Nvidia Shield with Android TV quickly and easily.
What is an Nvidia Shield?
The Nvidia Shield is nothing more and nothing less than a desktop console It works with the Android TV operating system and offers us Ultra HD 4K video quality at G0 fps.
Without a doubt, this console will make things much easier for us when it comes to watching series, movies, apps (Netflix, Youtube, Twitch, Daily Motion) or even playing video games, since we can do all this from a single device.
On the other hand, it also allows us to enjoy files and content that we have in Android or iOS. Furthermore, this device can function as a Chromecast device, which is a huge plus.
You may also be interested in:
It is possible to enjoy video games that are available on the GeForce NOW platform. In case you don’t know, this works like an on-demand streaming game system in the cloud, so you can access all the games just by having a stable internet connection.
By purchasing a SHIELD device we can enjoy 3 free months of unlimited access to GeForceNOW which is a huge draw for most gamers. It should be noted that the catalog of this platform has more than 100 interesting titles with which you can spend hours and hours of fun.
Steps to play Google Stadia on an Nvidia Shield with Android TV
Below we will show you all the steps you must follow to learn to play with Google Stadia on an Nvidia Shield with Android TV. We simply invite you to follow the steps in order so that you do not have any problems.
You may also be interested in:
- To start you have to install the latest version of Google Stadia, for this you must download an apk.
- In addition, you must also have the Send Files to TV app installed on your player that has Android TV and on your mobile device, which is available in the Google Play Store.
- On the other hand, you have to install a file manager on the Android TV, such as File Commander, which is one of the best today. However, you can also use any other that is of your preference and that of course is available in the latest version of the Google Play Store.
- After having installed all the apps that we mentioned above, you have to open Send Files to TV on both the mobile and the TV.
- Then you just have to carefully follow the instructions to enter the main screen where you will see the words ‘Send’ and ‘Receive’ appear in capital letters.
- Then select the ‘Send’ option on your mobile device and search your files for the Google Stadia APK that you downloaded earlier. Later select your Android TV.
- Now, the file will have been sent to the TV or the device that you are using as a player. This file will be stored in a folder called ‘Downloads’.
- As it is still not possible to install apks with send files to TV, then you should go to the file manager.
- In the file manager you have to look for the download folder, click on the received apk and immediately you have to accept the installation from unknown sources to install the app. Then you just have to click on the ‘Open’ option.
- To continue you must connect a mouse to the Android TV, either through a USB cable or bluetooth and proceed to log in to your Google Stadia account.
- Now go to the icon of your profile picture or avatar, click on it and click on the option that says ‘Experiments’.
- Then select the option that says ‘play on this device’ and in this way Google Stadia can work on your Android TV.
- Later you have to restart the app to be able to enjoy all the video games you have installed.
This has been it! By completing all the steps in an orderly manner, you will be able to play Google Stadia in one Nvidia Shield with Android TV from the comfort of your sofa with your friends and family.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?