Using Word and Excel is very difficult for many users because these programs contain great features, but many of them are hidden. Therefore this post will explain you step by step How to reverse print a Word and Excel document easily.
In the case of Word, we remind you that this tool is not only used to create and edit documents from your cell phone or PC, since it has a lot of functions that many are unaware of.
For example, it has several keyboard shortcuts that allow us to work faster, which is very helpful. This way you can underline a text, change the font or even print a document just by pressing a couple of keys at the same time.
With respect to Excel, it happens exactly the same, that is, it also gives us several options to speed up our work. Very few know that it is possible to make a daily agenda with Excel to better organize our tasks or commitments throughout the month.
Steps to reverse print a Word document
There are two very simple ways to print a Word document in reverse order, the first is from the section “Options” (you can print in reverse order by default); and the second from the section “To print” (you print the document in reverse order only once).
- Open the Microsoft Word document that you want to print.
- Inside the document go to the upper left corner and click on the section “File”.
- Immediately a new window will appear where you will see a side menu with several alternatives; click on “Options”.
- Then a pop-up window called “Word Options” will appear; on the left side you will see several options click on the option “Advanced”.
- Now you should look for the “Print” section in that section.
- Look for the option “Print pages in reverse order”, this option usually appears third in the “Print” section.
- To activate this function you must check the box that appears on the left side of the option; You will know that the function is active because you will see the symbol seen in orange in the box.
- Click on “To accept” to save the changes.
Once this function is activated, Microsoft Word will print the document in the reverse order of the current one; that is, if before activating the function you printed from page 1 to the last sheet, now the document will be printed starting from the last page to the first.
If you open a new Word document, it will have the last print order set that you left active the last time you used Microsoft Word. If you do not want to follow that order to print, follow the previous steps from 1 to 6 and uncheck the “Print pages in reverse order” box and click “OK” to return to the order established by Word.
- Inside the Word document go to the upper left corner and click on “File”.
- When a side menu appears, select “To print”.
- A new window will appear where you should look for the section “Setting”.
- Now in the dialog box that is on the right side of the “Pages” option, you must write the number of pages of the document. For example, if you want to print a 30 page document, you would type 30-1.
How to print an Excel document in reverse order?
Excel defaults to printing your pages from top to bottom and left to right; but you can configure this order for Microsoft Excel to print in reverse, that is, to the right, then down.
- Open the Excel document.
- Click on the spreadsheet which you want to print.
- Then go to the toolbar at the top of the document; and click on the section “Page design”.
- In this section look for the option “Adjust print area” This option is under the “Width” “Height” and “Scale” options.
- On the right side of the “Adjust print area” option you will see a dialog box selector (a box with a diagonal arrow); click on that selector.
- Immediately a pop-up window called “Page setup” will appear; in this window select the section “Leaf”.
- In the last section of that section “Order of the pages”, there are two options to print; the first is Excel’s default “Down, then right,” and the second is “Right, then down.”
- To change the option, you just have to check the box of the option you want and click on “To accept” to save the changes.
When you open a new document in Microsoft Excel, it will have the default order established by Excel for its documents; it will not save the changes established by you in previous documents. So if you need to print a spreadsheet in reverse order again you must configure The document.
If you want to print a document in Word and Excel in reverse order, you just have to follow the steps described in this tutorial; It is so easy and simple to use Microsoft Word and Excel that you will be surprised.