For these reasons we have decided at miracomosehace.com, to present you this simple post so you can learn cHow to put and send an image to the background in Excel, step by step. This will improve the appearance of your Excel spreadsheet, making it more attractive to your eyes or to impress your co-workers.
In general, for some of us the mathematical calculations. Not to mention the Excel program with its formulas, numbers, cells with values and operations. And it can seem both overwhelming and monotonous.
How to put and send an image to the background in Excel step by step
- First, open the worksheet where you want to add the background.
- Click on “Page design“ on the options toolbar.
- Then click “Background” in the “Page setup” group.
- Now you must “Insert images”. You can choose the images in three different ways: From a file on your device; from the web browser or from OneDrive-Personal.
- To select an image from your computer, for example, simply click “Examine”.
- All your images stored on your computer will appear. Choose an image. You will find that the button “To open” was momentarily switched to the button “Insert” after choosing the image. Click on “Insert” to enter the image you selected.
- Check that the image is displayed across the entire background of the worksheet.
- Clever! You can now enjoy your picturesque sheet of Excel.
Important tips to make the most of your beautiful background in your Excel sheet
- Make sure you are properly connected to Internet If you choose an image from the browser or use One Drive with Excel online, this way you avoid losing your image when choosing it.
- Try use contrasting colors to make your spreadsheet more readable. For example, if you use a dark-colored font on a light-colored background image, it will be easier to read.
- In the same way, you can adjust the transparency of the image to the percentage that suits you best.
- You can also use the keyboard shortcut Alt + P to add an image background to your Excel sheet.
- The image in the spreadsheet background you can increase the overall size of the worksheet. Therefore, select only those images that have small measurements.
- You cannot add a background image to multiple worksheets at the same time. You can only do it one by one.
- Remove the grid lines on your spreadsheet when using a background image, this makes them look smooth.
- It should be noted that when you add a background to your spreadsheet using the above method, it won’t appear when you print the sheet. To add funds to your spreadsheet, keep an eye out for our next post.
How to remove background image in Excel
To remove the background from the image, you will have to do a process similar to the previous one, but this time in reverse. Follow the steps below:
- First of all, open the spreadsheet, where you already added an image as a background.
- After this, go to the tab “Page design” on the ribbon and click the option “Remove background”.
It can be concluded that the best way to customize and style the background of an Excel sheet is to add a background image, either to your delight or to make a nice presentation to your clients that require your professional services.
So remember this simple steps article you just finished on how to put a picture in the background in Excel. In the same way, share it with your acquaintances and leave us your comments in the box below.