PowertPoint is a very popular software belonging to Microsoft, which was created primarily to design various creative project, presentation and exhibition slides. Likewise, in this you can also record audio for your PowerPoint presentation and turn your work or demonstration into a very attractive, recreational, useful and innovative material.
That is why the following section shows the procedures and the most relevant aspects that you will need to build a great presentation. Well, in many cases, although this type of incorporation is not necessary or mandatory, it never hurts to insert music or audio in PowerPoint to listen to the slides.
Find out how you can incorporate the sound you want into your PowerPoint slides?
Although it is true, as you progress and grow in the student, professional and work environment, the greater the commitment to show new and better presentations; From a thesis project defense to a campaign to an important proposal within your company or work, for this, you must master the mentioned software; as well as each of its attributes.
In this sense, it is important to insert music or audio into PowerPoint to listen to the slides, since it is a clearer and more precise way of transmitting knowledge that you want. In addition, it is a great idea that emphasizes the fact of attracting the human presence thanks to the sound.
In other words, it also involves the fact that visually impaired people can appreciate and understand such exposure; and in the case of background music, it helps to distract oneself, clear the mind or reflect on the highlights.
You may also be interested in:
On the other hand, to emphasize this fact that it is important to insert music or audio into PowerPoint for listen to the slides, the following process is described:
- Enter the “PowerPoint” program created by Microsoft.
- Press “Insert” (go to the top-left part of the screen)
- Next, go to the “Multimedia” option (go to the upper-right part of the screen, in the previous section).
- Once there, select “Audio”, insert one that is in the PC in advance.
- And voila, in just 5 steps you can insert music or audio into PowerPoint to listen to the slides.
Options for recording and modifying the sound
It is important that you fully master this tool to edit audio for slides, so that you can insert music or audio into PowerPoint to listen to the slides. So, you must comply with the following:
- Go to option “Insert”, then “Audio”.
- Choose “Record audio”, add a name for this file.
- Then, click on “Record”, then say the words (it has an internal microphone).
- If you want to review the recorded audio, you can review it by pressing “Stop”, and then “Play”.
- In case you don’t like it, you can click “Burn” again, otherwise “Accept and save”.
- Finally, you can move the created audio file, anywhere on the slide.
- This way, you are ready to go to “Play” once you have applied this technique of inserting music or audio into PowerPoint to listen to the slides.
In another vein, you can also modify certain things when you want to insert music or audio into PowerPoint to listen to the slides. In this sense, you can access the PowerPoint toolbar and modify the transition effects, incorporating and editing the audios you want.
Know What are the programs for professional use?
To make and insert music or audio in PowerPoint to listen to the slides in a very professional way, you can go much deeper with some programs; since, they offer you new techniques to guarantee a professional finish, allowing you to download templates to improve the presentation. Some programs are:
- Adoble Audition.
- Logic Pro X.
- FL Studio.
To conclude, the correct use of the various techniques that were indicated to insert music or audio in PowerPoint to listen to the slides is expected. Similarly, for more information visit the official Microsoft page and you will reinforce the information obtained.
You may also be interested in:
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?