Millions are the people who use TikTok every day, either for entertainment or to upload content on this special social network. Surely on a couple of occasions you have come across a TikTok that you think would look great as your wallpaper, but it happens that!not an image that can be set as wallpaper!
If you have found yourself in this situation, then stay here, because today we explain how to do what seems impossible, through the topic How to put or place TikTok videos as wallpaper on my cell phone
Steps to put or place TikTok videos as wallpaper on my Android phone
On other occasions we have explained all kinds of TikTok video topics, such as how to download TikTok videos or how to add lyrics and texts to videos, as well as a good number of other topics of this nature, so it was time to talk about today’s topic.
Pay close attention to the step by step that we will show below, so that you can place any TikTok video as a wallpaper on your Android cell phone:
- The first thing that you will need to do is download an external application to your mobile to achieve your mission, which is TikTok Wall Picture, which is an official TikTok plugin
- After you have installed this app on your cell phone, you should access the TikTok app in the normal way and locate the video you want to set as wallpaper
- When you have located the video, you must click on the arrow to share the video and slide the various options until you reach a call Animated photo, which you must select
- After downloading the previously selected video you must select Set Wallpaper so that with this action the chosen video remains as the wallpaper, of course, you will also have the option to place it as the lock screen background
It should be noted that once you use that TikTok complement, in said complementary app it is automatically saved in the animated photo gallery all the videos, so that it is easier to locate and find them in the next opportunity.
It is also important to warn you that if for any reason you delete the complementary app, then the option to put wallpaper videos will be disabled and the animated photos in the gallery will disappear
This is the whole process that merits placing a TikTok video as the wallpaper in the case of those who own Android cell phones, however, as for iPhone, it is required to execute steps a little different from the previous ones.
How to Set a Wallpaper TikTok Video on iPhone
If you already have experience on how to upload photos, videos and audios to TikTok, you just need to know how to place it as wallpapers:
- The first thing you will do is locate and open the TikTok application and put the video you want to have as your wallpaper
- Now you must press the share icon, best known for being a drawing of an arrow
- Once you select this option, you must click on the option Live photo so that the video is converted automatically and effortlessly on your part into an animated photo
- After this you must open the Photos app on your iPhone to find the animated photo that you saved
- Once you locate the animated photo, you must click on the share icon, and then choose the option Use as wallpaper
With the previous process you will be able to perfectly place any video that appears on TikTok as your iPhone’s wallpaper, so that you can see that video that you liked so much every time you take a look at your cell phone.
TikTok is one of the most used social networks in the world today, so it is indisputable the great impact it has had, some getting famous on TikTok.
As a TikTok user, now with this knowledge about set TikTok videos as wallpaper, you are entering a much more complex and satisfying user experience, in which you have a wide variety of options to try.