If you have a Samsung phone you can make settings from activating the vibration to save more battery, the ability to record the screen and share with your friends, the opportunity to update your OS and activate the “Download”. Download mode is a condition that allows you to prepare the cell phone to make changes to its original programs.
In this sense, changing the operating system of a telephone device requires a series of steps, which you must carry out with great care and patience to not cause damage to your device nor to their apps. Now, if you have the question of How to put your S3 phone in download mode? then join us we will tell you what to do.
Download mode of a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, what is it?
The Download mode is a condition that allows you to prepare your telephone device so that you, as a user, have the option of being able to make certain settings in the room (read-only memory) of the programs on your mobile. It is generally a mode used by software developers, in order to make some configuration to the mobile phone that is not pre-installed.
If you find yourself in need or just want for whatever reason to activate this function, then you will have to follow a series of steps in order to enable it, which brings us to the next topic.
Samsung Galaxy S3 phone in Download mode
- You can place the Dowload mode of the Samsung S3 by following these practical tips:
- The first thing you should do is proceed to turn off your cell phone, for this you must hold down the power key until you see the option to turn off.
- Later you must press the following keys at the same time: “Decrease Volume”, “Start key”, and “Power key”, leave it pressed for a few seconds, until the “Download menu”.
- Then you will see a warning notice on the screen, where you will have to decide “If you want to download a custom operating system”; for this alternative press the “volume increase” key, now if you decide to exit press the key “Decrease volume” cancel said process.
- If you decided to download the software then this procedure will automatically put your S3 phone downland, how will you know? because you will visualize, through the screen, the Android emblem with the word downloanding. Easy, simple and fast true.
- Now what follows is that you connect your phone to the computer through the USB and through the odin’s tool start making all those settings you want to your Samsung Galaxy S3. Now you might wonder and then how do I get out of the downland state? In the next point we will tell you the options.
Exit the Download state?
- Exiting the Download state of your cell phone, once you make the changes in the programs of your S3 cell phone is really simple, there are two ways to do it:
- Once it is completed downloading the room Through the Odin tool, your mobile device will be mechanically restarted and when it is turned on it will begin to work as usual.
- In case there is a fault and the phone does not turn on normally, you will have to put the mobile in mode Recovery, to do this, follow these steps:
- Press, simultaneously, the “volume increase” key, the “start” key and the “power” key on the mobile. Hold it down for a few seconds until the screen displays the recovery mode menu
- Later you must choose, through the volume keys the wipe data / Factory recet option.
- Then press the power key, wait while the process is running.
- After this process you must choose in the same menu, the other option that says: wipe cache partition and then press the power button, wait a moment for the process to run
- Ready this process, in the same menu select the first option that says reboot system now Press the power key and your mobile will automatically restart as factory and work as usual.
- It is important that you back up the files on your phone so as not to risk losing some files, such as photos, chat, etc. in the process.
In summary, the download mode allows change software settings of your phone to install new ones that were not preset in the cell phone. We wait for you in another article with useful tips for you.