You may have received a gift card from Google Play StoreIf that is your case but in your country there is no possibility of exchanging it, we want to tell you that all is not lost. Read this post where we will teach you the technique so you know how redeem a Google Play Store gift card from another country.
How to get a Google Play Store gift card from another country?
Perhaps you took it for granted that you will never have a chance to get a Google Play Store gift card; especially if you live in Latin America, or you are not a resident of any of the countries where they are commonly acquired, exchanged and the balance of these cards is even recharged, such as the United States, Mexico or some European countries.
Alternatives for you to get a Google Play Store gift card
We have good news for you, there are alternatives for you to get one google play store gift card from another country or code:
- Through promotions or sweepstakes made by some websites.
- If you travel you can buy it in some Comercial establishment from another country that Google Play has designated, at no additional cost.
- Or through a family member or friend who lives abroad, they could also send you the code.
How can you redeem a Google Play Store gift card from another country?
Once you have the code in your hands, or physically the Google Play Store gift card from another country (scratch your code from the back), we’ll show you how to redeem it from your PC or mobile device:
You may also be interested in:
Set up a new profile
- If you have your own Google account, go to menu from the main page of Google Play, you do this by clicking on the three small horizontal bars on the upper left side.
- Go to section Bill.
- Press on Payment Methods.
- Another sub-menu will appear, there click on Payment settings.
- In this step you must enter your email and password.
- In section payment center, click on the menu at the top left and there will appear the Country, but since you will not be able to change it or place the country where you live, then click on Create a new profile, that appears at the bottom of the Country, then on the next screen click on continue.
- Will refer you to Create a new new payment profile, there select the country from where the Google Play Store card that you have been given or obtained comes from, once this is done press the button continue.
- On the next screen, you will be asked for some information, such as address, which would only be enough to place it on Line 1, the Town, the Prefecture and Postal Code. Here you could ask your friends or family abroad for help, since some made-up data could generate an error, or they will not allow you to advance to the next step.
- Finally, once the previous step is completed, click on the button Send.
How to redeem your Google Play Store gift card?
- From the comfort of your own google play store, simply access the main menu and click on the section exchange.
- On the next screen Enter the code from your Google Play gift card. Finally click on the button exchange. And that’s all.
Now with the money in your favor from your Google Play Store gift card, imagine everything you can invest in! From products, gems for your favorite games, games, music and movies, to books, if you are a fan of reading.
Just get good advice on the conditions that Google Play Store imposes for the use of your gift cards; of course it is necessary that you have the latest version of Google Play Store.
You may also be interested in:
We well know that certain users have opted for tricks such as creating another secondary account, or installing applications that have allowed them to redeem their Google Play gift card. However, in your case we recommend that you do what ethics and your conscience tell you. We hope you choose the best way to redeem a Google Play Store gift card from another country.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?