Then we will see how to remove and uninstall Kaspersky completely without a trace on our computer. Every time we install a new antivirus, it is very important that we completely remove the old one.
Protecting a PC with an Antivirus, Firewall, Anti Spyware and Anti Spam is extremely important in our computers. So we must always have one installed, although it may happen that you activate the trial version of Kaspersky antivirus to test how it works and it does not convince you. In that case, it’s time to uninstall it and try another.
But when it comes to uninstall it from the same Windows options we find that there are traces of the program in the system registry. Something that we do not want and that is very easy to avoid.
You may also be interested in:
Therefore, we are going to see how to completely remove and uninstall Kaspersky from your computer without leaving any traces. The tutorial to achieve it is quite simple and you will quickly appreciate that in a few steps you will no longer have to worry about whether the antivirus left some kind of trace.
Follow this step-by-step guide and in no time you’ll have completely uninstalled this antivirus so you can try other alternatives perhaps better optimized or that work much better on your computer.
How to remove Kaspersky completely in Windows
When uninstalling programs from our computer, on many occasions traces of it remain in the Windows registry. In the case of an antivirus to clean my Windows computer with Kaspersky Ideally, you should remove any kind of trace of it.
For this we are going to use a tool called KAVREMOVER which is used to permanently eliminate any kind of trace that will remain from the antivirus on our computer. The ideal way to use it correctly is to start the computer in safe mode, once the process is done, then you will have Kaspersky completely uninstalled.
But how do we use KAVREMOVER? We are going to see a simple tutorial so that in a few steps you know exactly how you should use it and in this way remove the antivirus from your system completely.
How to uninstall Kaspersky without a trace in Windows 10
- As we have mentioned, we must start the computer in safe mode and for this we have to press on «Beginning«And then we will go to»Setting”.
- After this we will have to search «Update and security”And then we will have to click on“ Recovery ”.
- Now click on «Advanced startup”And then we restart the computer.
- Once the team starts, we will have to choose Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> Startup Settings and again we reboot.
- After restarting the computer for the second time we can see that a new menu appears where we can choose «Enable safe mode”.
- Now we can run the Kaspersky program to completely remove the antivirus from our operating system. When we do it, it generally automatically detects the version we have installed.
- In case it doesn’t, you will simply have to choose it from the drop-down menu. After choosing the version, we will be able to click on “Remove”To start the uninstall process.
How to uninstall Kaspersky in Windows 7 without a trace
We will have to restart the computer and when it is starting up we will have to press the F8 key until a menu with a wide variety of options appears.
Among all those options, the one that interests us is the one that says «Safe Mode» press enter to start the PC in said mode. The desktop will look pretty weird, ignore it and run the Kaspersky uninstall program.
Once executed, it should detect the version you have installed. If not, you will have to select it and then press on «Remove» to start the process it shouldn’t take long.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: