WhatsApp is one of the most useful applications today, it manages to connect people with each other in an exceptional way. Besides that has managed to maintain its popularity for its continuous efforts to renew its current functions and to add more options so that users can use the application in different ways, although one of the features that some users use the most is the text message, although they do not feel so optimized.
The cell phone’s autocorrect
Despite the messages are sent by the application, the software of the same works based on the operating systems of the devices in which WhatsApp has been downloaded, for which in Android systems, such as the Samsung Galaxy, they work under the options and specifications of the system in question.
For this reason, the auto-correct of the chat, the messages, works under possibly two systems, the Google keyboard or the Samsung keyboard.
You may also be interested in:
Now the issue is to analyze how both work and how to remove the concealer in either of the two options, too easily since the complications are not many. First you have to understand the options with the Samsung keyboard, since most people only use this keyboard, and then the Google keyboard that the other part of the majority uses.
On the Samsung keyboard
In the case of the Samsung keyboard, you do not have to configure anything in the WhatsApp application, nor in the Google keyboard. You just have to go to the phone settings and do a simple procedure.
- When entering Settings you have to look for the tab called «General Administration«, where different options will appear, although the one that interests is called» Samsung keyboard settings «
- Already in the settings there are 3 options that may be of interest to the user.
- The first option is «Predictive text«, which can be disabled to avoid having the next word recommendation.
- The second option is «Automatic substitution», which when deactivated prevents text from being changed after using the space
- The third option is named «Automatic corrector«, which is disabled so that the red bar does not appear below the wrong word.
On the Google keyboard
The Google keyboard works in a simpler way, since you only have to follow a few steps and it works more intuitively, so you only have to follow steps depending on the user’s preferences.
- To open the Google keyboard options, you have to enter the keyboard in WhatsApp and hold down the comma key, or «,», so that the settings symbol appears
- Once entered into adjustment, you have to look for the option called «Spell correction», which will offer all the options that it has, in case you do not want any type of corrector, you just have to deselect all the options. Thus there will not be any kind of correction by the application.
Although it is possible that in the future some user wants to use the autocorrect again, that’s why it does not hurt to remember that there are options in other keyboards to activate the corrector, in case the user does not think it is a good idea to have deactivated it and regrets it, or wants to do it in other devices than the Samsung Galaxy.
The usefulness of WhatsApp
Thanks to details like these, the application has continued to be one of the most useful for millions of users, and it is not a surprise especially for the tools it provides and continues to update, giving its users more ways to communicate.
Its most outstanding and unique characteristics such as the famous «seen» or «blue check» of messages in conversations, which provides useful information, for example knowing what time a message has been read, or «it has been left. in seen «.
Things like «the seen», the customization options of the application and the ability to use WhatsApp on a computer, as well as allowing its users to connect from quick and easy way, send messages, voice memos and even voice or video calls to other people without problems, without external applications or complicated settings.
The simplicity of the application, its options and the number of unique features that the application has is impressive, since it provides an experience uninterrupted and simple for most users.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: