YouTube is one of the most famous platforms today, in it you can find infinities of videos with more than a million different themes, but did you know that through YouTube you can enjoy a private chat?
Yes, as you read, using your mobile you can interact with your subscribers or your YouTube idols. To show you a little more about how send private messages on YouTube, we have created this article where we will show you how to do it step by step.
How do I send private messages on YouTube?
Many people are unaware of this modality that YouTube offers, if you are one of them and you still do not know how to use it, do not worry, because we will teach you how to do it.
You may also be interested in:
To start chat on YouTube It is essential that you get an email, using this method YouTube can offer contact with its users. To send messages follow these steps:
- As a first step you must access the YouTube application from your Tablet or Android, locate the search bar and there, place the channel with which you want to establish contact.
- Then log in.
- When you have located the channel, click on it and it will show you the main window of the channel, then it will show you the options «Videos», «Home» and «Playlist».
- Locate the icon «Information”, There you will see another window with the description of the channel.
- Select the «Details» option. After pressing that option, «For commercial inquiries» will appear.
- Choose «View email address«When you select it, the» I’m not a robot «button will appear. Solve the little test.
- At the end of the test, press «Verify», «Send» and the email will appear where you can keep in touch.
Receive YouTube messages
It is extremely important that you add an email to your channel, as it is the only way your subscribers will be able to send you private messages and comment (even in bold, italics, and strikethrough) on a YouTube channel.
As you know, keeping in touch with your subscribers is important, since it allows you to know what their opinions are regarding your content and thus improve interactions. For receive messages on YouTube you must modify some details and then we will show them to you.
- After you start your session on YouTube, press the «My channel» option.
- Press «Customize channel» followed by «Details”.
- There you will see the option to place an email, place it and that’s it. You can now receive messages.
Importance of sending and receiving messages
Maintaining good communication with your subscribers is an important aspect when it comes to maintain a YouTube channel. One of the best ways to do this is through YouTube chat groups. Sending and receiving messages on YouTube will keep you in touch with your favorite channels and up to date with every post you make.
In addition, it allows you to freely comment on whether or not you like the content displayed. This also lets you know what your viewers want, helping you to improve the content you offer more and more.
Knowing your audience gives you a better connection with your channel, but activating the option to send and receive messages does not always give you good results. To explain a little better we are going to show you the advantages and disadvantages of sending and receiving messages on YouTube.
Advantages of activating the option «Send and receive messages» on YouTube
- As a main advantage, you have the opportunity to be in contact with your community and share content with them.
- You can make any comment using Android or any device to which you have access to your YouTube account.
- Comments you make on YouTube cannot be blocked.
Disadvantages of activating «Send and receive messages» on YouTube
You have already noticed the great benefits of activating «Send and receive messages» on YouTube. There’s no denying that staying in touch with your audience gives you better ideas when creating content, but just as there are benefits, there are downsides, including:
- Your comments cannot be blocked or deleted, that’s why it is extremely important that you take care of every comment you post, as it cannot be removed.
- You receive messages and comments unrelated to the application and your content.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: