- 1 What requirements do I need to be able to send these audios?
- 2 How to share an audio in Messenger to WhatsApp in Android
- 3 How to forward an audio from Messenger to WhatsApp on iPhone
- 4 How do you send a WhatsApp audio to Facebook?
Today there are endless applications that we must take into account when we want to communicate through instant messaging and “unlimited”, the most popular so far is WhatsApp being the leader in this area, since it is a fairly comfortable service to share any type of information that is presented to us in our day.
Sometimes we don’t have our cell phone at hand and we use Facebook messaging, or we are just having a good conversation on our Facebook Messenger application, and we don’t want to inconvenience the other person to talk on WhatsApp. Now imagine the following scenario: “said user sends us a very important note through the Messenger application and our duty is to disseminate it”.
Do youIt is possible to be able to perform this task? Well, today here in Look How It Is Made you give a brief, but complete information on this topic, pay attention.
What requirements do I need to be able to send these audios?
First of all it is necessary an Android or iPhone cell phone, preferably of the latest generation, although this advice works for most Android or iOS versions, it is also necessary to use a network connection, either from your Wi-Fi network distributor or from your telephone company. With only these two things we can start.
Already selected you must click on options, then share. At this point, just enough select application that in this case of Facebook Messenger, then the contact in question and press send.
Sharing an audio from Messenger to WhatsApp turns out to be quite an attractive idea because makes it easier for us to share information from one network to another. Since this information never deteriorates and you will have it at your fingertips with just one click. Also, although you may not believe it, the audios from different platforms such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp occupy less storage space. This allows us to work faster and more efficiently, as well as ensuring that the flow of information is much faster.
Added to this audios allow better sound treatment. And it allows your production to be much more effective. For this reason, here we bring you some simple steps to allow an audio from Messenger to be shared to WhatsApp.
Once the previous steps have been carried out, well we finish with the most difficult, below the simplest part of this tutorial:
- You must go to the application panel of your cell phone and look for the application “my files” or any similar, where you put manage your files and folders.
- Already inside her must go to the download folder which usually has the same name “downloads” or its translation in English “downloand”. You must press on it.
- In it you just have to slide and press on the audio you downloaded, then go to its options and press “share”.
- A series of options and contacts will be displayed where you will select the option with the WhatsApp icon.
- Already in it, only enough search for the specific chat to which you must send the audio. This can be from a person in question or select a group that was previously created already.
How to download an audio from Messenger?
And if having an audio on the social network is not enough, you can also download it to your computer or device. This in order to be able to reproduce it anywhere without having access to the Internet or, failing that, to a WiFi network. For this, there are two methods, the first is to enter Google Chrome and from there enter Facebook and log in with the username and password in our account.
You may also be interested in:
In Facebook, we click on the icon with the three white dots located on the right side of the screen of our device. There we are going to select the computer version option. Once destined for the PC version, we are located in the chat from which we want to download the audios. Next to each audio, three points will appear on one side where we must press to display the download option on the screen. and voila, the audio is downloaded immediately to the mobile.
Another of the most used methods to download files is the following. After having received said
voice message through the Messenger application, you must exit it and perform the following steps:
- You must go to the panel of applications and go to the Play Stores, where you are going to go to the search bar and you will write the following “opera mini”, already written you will press and select the first option.
- In it you only need to download it, for this you just have to press the green button which says “install”, immediately you press it The download and installation will start automatically.
- Once downloaded you just have to open the browser and in the search bar of this write “Facebook”
- You enter the mobile web version From Facebook and enter your personal data, both username or email and password.
- Once you have logged in, you just have to go to the message box that is commonly found at the top in a blue bar, with the icon of the Messenger application. You press on him.
- When you are in the chats, swipe until you find the one of the user with the voice note in question. Click on this note and it will ask you if you want to download it, to which you will give permission.
- The audio will be stored in the memory of your cell phone.
Where are Messenger files saved on Android?
Although you do not believe it Messenger at the time of its installationn create a folder on your device to save all your files. And although there are those who say that it is impossible to find it, here you will learn how to do it in a very easy and simple way. For this in the first instance you must go to the storage of your mobile and select the Storage folder. Then it is necessary to immediately select the sdcard sub-folder. There will appear a series of folders, you just have to click on the one named as Pictures and then select Messenger. And here all the images saved from this social network will appear.
How to forward an audio from Messenger to WhatsApp on iPhone
This process is quite easy and attractive when it comes to saving time for the transmission of information from one place to another. first of all since our IPhone musts access the Messenger application and log in in your account. Then we open the chat where the audio you want to forward is located and in the icon next to the audio you press the share option. But here we will note that this App only allows us to share the audio only with another user on the network and not with other applications or other platforms.
But from here we bring you a simple trick, for this it is necessary open voice recorder of our mobile device and press the option to record. We leave the recorder and it continues to function in the background, we enter Messenger again and they play the audio. After the audio is finished, you stop the recorder and give the file a name. Then you select the accept option and that’s it, now you can send it to any WhatsApp chat.
How do you send a WhatsApp audio to Facebook?
Yes, you just have to go to the WhatsApp folder, which is located in the storage of your cell phone, and there you select the media folder, then WhatsApp Voice Notes, you must enter it.
There you will have different folders with different dates, you must look for the folder and the note that has the specific date and time. In fact, if you have little storage space, deleting these files will free up your memory.
You may also be interested in:
A very important detail is that WhatsApp audios are in .OPUS format which means that when sending them to other people, they usually cannot reproduce them. To share it and have it played, it is advisable to convert it into a more common format such as MP3. This procedure can be done with the File Manager application available in the Play Store of the Android device. Or, failing that, use the OPUS to MP3 app, which is a fairly easy-to-use audio converter.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?