If you are one of those who believe that your old tv you do not have access to device functions, you are wrong. I tell you that Android TV Box can be adapted to any television because, precisely this device is created for it. Of course, today’s televisions have less difficulty connecting to these types of devices because they are smart models.
The idea of using this device is because you want your television to be capable of playing different multimedia formats. And the truth is that we all want to have a television, that, even if it is old, we can have access to any program. This has an HDMI output where you connect the Android TV Box that turns your TV into a Smart TV.
It should be noted that Android TV Box is not the same as Android TV, they are different, in what way? As they provide access to applications, Android TV is only for televisions, Android TV Box also offers other applications such as the case of streaming.
What other applications allow you to download Android TV Box?
Many apps like a tablet or cell phone, this device is magnificent, because you can also connect to the internet, use a keyboard and a mouse via bluetooth.
It’s great because through an application, you can use your cell phone as a remote control, another application that is very interesting, is that you can block obscene words, you go into setting and block offensive words. You can even block inappropriate content or that you don’t want others to see, just by activating the safe search filter.
You can block access to your app that is activated in the security options and restrictions, enter a PIN, you also block accounts, take screenshots and what we want, show more content on the idle screen. There are also a variety of applications that you can have free for your Android TV Box device, to have more fun.
How to update the time and date of my Android TV Box?
As mentioned above, you can make purchases, and when making payments, the time and date must be correct.
For this reason we must put it or update it, to do it either automatically or manually, when we want to adjust the date and time automatically, follow the following steps:
- Look for the remote control, be it the one programmed on your cell phone or not, look for the button that says HOME and press it.
- On the initial screen, go to settings or settings, the instructions change depending on the menu options on your TV.
- Step 3. Press general or device preference, then the date and time will appear, later automatic date and time, press ON.
- You must certify that the automatic adjustment option is previously activated, otherwise no changes will be made.
- If you notice that the automatic adjustment option is deactivated, you have to see if the date and time are correct.
- Check the time zoneIf you use a special network such as VPN, it may not be the correct time.
Set the date and time manually
When we want to do this process manually you must make sure to perform the following simple and easy steps.
- Find the remoteWhether it is the one programmed on your cell phone or not, look for the button that says HOME and press it.
- On the home screen, go to adjustment or configuration, the instructions change depending on the menu options on your TV.
- Press general or device preference, then date and time will appear, then automatic date and time, press OFF. Finally, set the date and time manually, according to the correct time zone or time according to the country where you are.