Then we will see how to share an entire photo and video album with Google photos both on Android and PC with these simple, fast and practical tutorials.
We cannot deny the usefulness of Google Photos when it comes to storing photos and videos. Storing this kind of content in the cloud, being able to view it, edit it and create albums is really very useful, especially in this age where this kind of content is so popular and we generate it in quantity almost every day.
This helps us not only save enough storage space on our mobile. If not, we can also have a backup of all these files securely. And generally the photos and videos of those unique moments, is something we never want to lose.
You may also be interested in:
But precisely because they are photos and videos of such important moments. It is evident that on some occasion we will want to share them with the people we love the most.
For this reason, in this tutorial we are going to show you how you should do to to share these contents with whoever you want. With two tutorials so you can do it from Android and also from a computer in just a few steps.
- The first thing you should do is open Google Photos on your mobile device.
- Then you will have to log in in case you had not done so.
- Now select the album, photo or video that you want to share.
- You must click on the icon «Share”.
- Now in «Submit via Google Photos«You are going to have to choose the people with whom you want to share the album, photos or videos.
- You will be able to see a list of people, click on their name to share with them.
- However, if you can’t find who you are looking for. You can use the search engine and locate it through name, email or phone number.
- You can also choose from many people to be able to share the content with several at the same time.
- Once you have decided with whom you are going to share the content that you previously selected. What you should do is press «Send» and ready.
The only limit that exists is that conversations can have up to 20 thousand photos. Although I believe that it is a more than coherent limit and that few people possibly reach.
The first thing you will do is enter Google Photos and log in.
- Find the content you want to share and then click on «To select”.
- Now you will have to locate the button «Share”.
- Here you can choose the people with whom you want to share your content. You can search for someone specifically through the search engine using their username, email address, or phone number.
- Once finished, you will have to choose “Send» to end.
Another thing you can also do is create an album that you can automatically share with someone else. For this you will have to follow the steps that we detail below:
- Open the Google Photos app and log in.
- Go to «Photos”, Option that you can find in the menu on the left side.
- Now you will have to select the type of content: photos or videos, to be able to create the album.
- Then you will have to press «Create«Or the sign»+”.
- Next, click on «Shared Album”.
- After this you will have to put a descriptive title to it.
Once the album was created. What remains to be done is to click on «Share”And then choose the person with whom you want to share it.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: