- 1 What is Telegram?
- 2 How can we share photos, images and Gifs on Telegram from the cell phone?
- 3 What do I do if I want to share a photo on Telegram? Step by Step
- 4 Once I save my images, where can I find them?
- 5 Share GIFS step by step
Currently, social messaging networks have managed to capture the attention of a large number of people due to their high efficiency in terms of their purpose and for its various cool new features, including the option to share photos, videos and even Gifs, which despite having already existed in the previous messaging platform known as Windows Messenger live.
It should be noted that in this article we will talk about Telegram, a messaging platform that is currently becoming very popular, and is an application capable of competing with WhatsApp.
What is Telegram?
Telegram is a messaging platform and application, the platform has its focus on the instant messaging and also allows users to share files, images and videos to other contacts.
One function that stands out to Telegram is that it allows you to perform various tasks that would normally be done with an external page or App, these are Bots that are capable of act as an alternate appWith the bots you will be able to download music, and even play within Telegram, simply by creating a group where you can add the people you want and after that activate the bot you want, one of the most played games is the card game ONE.
In addition, Telegram included among its most recent updates the option to share Gifs, In the same way that the WhatsApp App did, in Telegram you will be able to send funny animated images to your friends, and you can even save them by sections on your keyboard.
Despite being a well-known function, there is a certain number of users who do not know how to share the same Gifs or who do not know where to download them to use them, in that case we will show you below how to share images and gifs on the Telegram platform from your phone.
Share these multimedia files and gifs it is a truly easy task to do, the first thing you should have is a Telegram account, and you can use it on your Android or iOS mobile device and you can also download Telegram on your computer, so that you do not miss the experience of this App on any device, then we will show you the steps to follow to be able to share images and gifs on Telegram.
- The first thing you should do is install the Telegram application on your Android device through the official store of Google Play Store
- After that you will have to open it and enter your personal data to create an account, or if you have one previously created, access it
- Once inside the application, enter a conversation to start send multimedia files and Gifs
- To do this, enter the smiley face icon found in the lower left corner, a new section will open where three new options will appear, which are Emojis, Gifs and StickersTo start sending Gifs you will have to select the Gifs option
- Within it you will find a large number of default Gifs from the Telegram application, choose the one you want to send or enter a keyword of the one you want in the search panel of that section, then when you find the Gif you want to send, click on it, and it will automatically be sent to the chat
- And ready! Now you can send funny Gifs to give more humor to your conversations
- Sharing images on Telegram is one of the easiest tasks, the first thing you should have is a Telegram account created on your Android device
- Then enter the conversation of the person to whom you want to send him a multimedia file
- When you are in the chat, select the clip option located at the bottom right
- Within this section you will be able to choose between different types of files that you can send among which are the images, files, locations, songs and videos, choose the type of file you want to send
- After that you will have to select the file or image to send to the person you want
- And ready! You can send the image or video you want in Telegram, it should be noted that the steps to perform this Telegram action on an iOS device are practically the same because the same platform is always used.
If you wish share a photo on Telegram This is the simplest and easiest thing you can do, the first thing is that you have to have an account; then enter the conversation to which you want to send the multimedia file, then when you are inside the chat you must click on the lower right and you can select different files either images, videos, choose what you want since after that you can send the file to the person you want and that’s it, finally send the image you want in Telegram.
You may also be interested in:
Once I save my images, where can I find them?
Now you should open the file explorer on your phone. After logging in, you need to access the device’s internal storage. For Google files, you need to go to the “Explore” tab below, then go down and enter the “Internal storage” option. On the internal storage, you will see several folders, some are for general use, such as general download downloads, and some have application names. Here you must find and enter the folder called Telegram, because it contains all the contents of the application.
After entering the folder Telegram, you will have a different folder for each type of content you receive in Telegram. You will have an audio for voice notes or any other audio file, one for documents and one for images and videos. That’s it, when you enter each folder, you will be able to access the type of content received. For example, if you go to the images section, you will be able to see all the images shared with you. They will not be organized by contacts, but they will be together.
In a few seconds, and with a good Internet connection, Telegram it allows you share your GIF bookmark with your contacts at any time; These can be of any category, as the application provides a search engine to choose the image that best suits.
In the same way this allows you to send GIFS in a quick and easy way.
- First you open the App Telegram on your device.
- Select a conversation or also open a group chat.
- then in the lower left corner, tap the emoji icon, which is a smiley face.
- Then three icons appear at the bottom of the screen: Emojis, GIFS and Stickers and press the one in the middle that corresponds to GIFS.
- Then you select the GIFS you want to send, you can also use the search bar to find more.
- Finally the GIFT it is sent automatically.
Firstly Telegram is a free cloud-based instant messaging application, as it has gained great popularity and has already exceeded 400 million users; However, one of the advantages of this is the possibility of using it on your device at the same time, even your PC.
On the other hand if you want to install Telegram on your Android deviceIt is easy because if it is from your mobile you will have to search the Play Store for the App, then press the download button and then install and when the installation is finished touch “Open” and then you will be able to start chatting.
However, you must enter your mobile number and click on the date located at the bottom; On the next screen, click on allow in the dialog box and then immediately enter the code that was sent to your mobile. Then enter your name and surname if you wish, which optionally, you can choose a profile photo by pressing the camera icon, then press the arrow at the bottom and, when the message “Terms of service” appears, click “Accept to indicate that if you agree, finally click on the icon pencil on the new screen, ready you can use Telegram either on your cell phone, tablet or on your Android.
First of all we must limit that Telegram on iOS, the good news is that for those who have that operating system, Telegram allows you to import your chat history from WhatsApp. However, this process works from chat to chat, it is available for both group and individual conversations; To carry out this import, just open the corresponding conversation and touch the name of the contact or group at the top of the chat and the information screen will open, then the option “Export chat” will appear, which opens the section for share in ios. There you will see the Telegram option and from that point, you just have to choose the Telegram chat where we want to import the messages.
You may also be interested in:
In the same way, all the messages that we transfer in the chats have an “imported” label, which indicates when they were originally sent and when they were transferred to Telegram.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?