End-to-end conversations were only done through pure text and as the years passed we could include emojis in order to express our emotions in each of our chats. Over time, many Apps bet to add a little more style and fun, thanks to this we can appreciate what today we call Sticker, its very characteristic design has the objective of marking personality.
One of the applications in social networks as founder is Line, its designers set a trend in the interest of both consumers and their adversaries, for this reason we can observe how each social network has created its brand in animated labels.
Step to export WhatsApp stickers to Telegram
The first thing you should know is that both WhatsApp and Telegram have the same formats for the stickersTherefore, they are compatible on these two platforms, for this reason there are several export options depending on whether we use Android or IOS.
Option number one as a universal method
- The first step you must take is enter the page WhatsApp Web from your computer (for this you must log in by linking your two devices to use WhatsApp from your pc with the QR code)
- You must select the Sticker of your liking that you want to use in Telegram, for this you must right-click your Maus or Mouse on the sticker.
- You are going to select “Save Image As…” and you will save it on your computer in any folder that you can identify it.
- After this you must enter the Telegram Web page and send the file to your personal cloud of the application.
- Because it is a format .webp This will be archived as one more sticker and you can send it without any problem to all your contacts.
Option number two for Android Devices
- You must enter the File manager of your device.
- After that you will look in the stored folders for one that has the name Whatsapp then Media and then WhatsApp Stickers.
- In that folder you will be able to see all the stickers that you have received during all this time and those that you have sent.
- You should look for the ones you want to pass to your Telegram account.
- You will click on the selected Sticker, then on Share and you will choose Telegram, it must be sent directly to the personal cloud.
- Likewise, since it is the same .webp format, it will be automatically registered in your chat, the good thing about this is that you can send them all at once without having to select one by one as in the previous option, this way allows you to export the packages that they offer you some Apps for download Stickers for free for WhatsApp on ios, Iphone and Android.
Either of the two options are easy to do, you do not have to go through download processes or install other applications, you just have to choose the process that is easier for you and that’s it, you can share your Stickers folder to all your contacts.
WhatsApp Vs Telegram
What is the best and safest? These two networks always surprise us and at every moment bring us something new, despite their competitiveness, one has greater demand than the other, but both have managed to include what they are looking for the most, for this reason we can see a constant evolution, that is why that its animated stickers are the most used in each chat of the servers.
In the case of WhatsApp, the best thing about it is that they can be shareable between user to user as well as save, organize, delete and create your own WhatsApp stickers on Android and iOS, it is not necessary to have another application to search for hours and hours for a package that is to your liking, that makes it more fun and the best of the case is that they take up so little space that we can get a lot of them without occupying us so much in our memory.
It is true that WhatsApp offers an excellent service, yet it has fallen into different scandals due to its security and privacy policies, leaving as a consequence that many of its users migrate to different very similar social networks, one of them being Telegram.