Welcome! In the event that you are new to the world of iPhones and want to learn a little about the security measures it offers us, then you have reached the appropriate post. Then we will show you how to unlock iPhone locked with iCloud account, which is a simple process. Let’s get to it!
About locking an iPhone through iCloud
In case you don’t know, the option to block our iPhone through iCloud is a very effective security measure that all Apple devices have. In this way we will have the possibility of find our device in the event that we have lost it.
It also has an option that allows us to make the mobile unusable, which is very useful to prevent third parties from having access to our mobile before we can find it ourselves.
However, there are times when, after finding the lost mobile, we will have to unlock it to be able to access it normally. That is why later you will learn in a didactic way how to carry out this process in Few minutes Keep reading!
Instructions to follow to unlock an iPhone locked with iCloud account
In this new section we will explain in great detail everything you must do to be able to unlock an iPhone using an iCloud account. There are several ways to do it, so we recommend that you read carefully and make sure that your iPhone is locked by IMEI or iCloud in Apple, since otherwise you will not be able to complete the process satisfactorily.
After deleting the information from the device
In the event that you have not managed to log out of iCloud before putting your iPhone in recovery mode and restoring it. Then do not worry, as there is a possibility that the option of activation lock.
If you want to block it again, you just have to enter the same ID Apple and the password you used to configure the mobile device.
You may also be interested in:
In case of having bought the device from another user
Whenever you you buy an iPhone to a third party, that is, you do not buy the device directly from an Apple store, something can happen. There is a possibility that the data on the device has not been deleted and therefore may be synced with the original owner’s account.
To confirm this, you can do the following:
- If you notice that on the activation lock screen there is a warning so that when you log in to Apple ID on your iPhone, you enter the Apple ID with which the device was configured. This means that the device remains linked to the previous owner’s account. The most sensible thing you could do is delete that Apple ID account that is not yours.
- Now, in the case that the code lock appears on the screen of the device, this does not indicate that the content of the iPhone has not been completely erased.
That is why if any of these options appears, you will have to contact the previous owner in order to solve this problem. Since otherwise you will not be able to enjoy all the functions of the Apple device.
In this case, you will have to ask the original owner to write both your Apple ID and your password on the screen Activation Lock to be able to unlink the device from your personal account. In this type of case, it is convenient that you know how to change your iCloud Apple ID account on your iPhone so that it is more convenient for you to configure everything.
If the code screen appears and the content of the device has not been removed, then you should still ask the previous owner to unlock the mobile and then follow the instructions below:
- Go to the option “Settings “->” General“->”Reestablish“->”Clear content and settings“
- Finally enter the Apple ID and password.
What to do in case the owner is not present
In this case you must contact the owner above and ask you to do the following from home
You may also be interested in:
- First you have to log in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID
- Then you need to click on the option “Search my Iphone“
- Now you have to select the option “All devices”
- Then you have to press the option “Delete“and click on”Next“until all content is erased.
- To finish, you must click on the option “Remove from account”
When the previous owner has successfully removed the device from their account, then you must deactivate the device to activate it again and thus start the whole process to configure it.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?