It is normal that we want to protect as much as possible all the information that our cell phone contains. And this is totally understandable, since today we can know almost the entire life of a person, even the most private details, by seeing what they keep on their phone. If this is your case and you want to protect your smartphone, no problem, because in this article we show you how to unlock my cell phone with a pattern drawing, gestures, pin or password.
Today’s cell phones have several security methods that I am undoubtedly very useful and effective, and today we are going to show you how you can get the most out of them. In this way, you can protect your cell phone from the attacks and curiosity of others in a few simple steps.
How to lock my cell phone with pattern, gestures, pin or password?
Having a cell phone is a great advantage for anyone, since it allows us to save and carry where we want the important information that we need in our day to day. The downside to all of this is that with so many ill-intentioned people in the world, if not we protect our cell phone well, our important information may be threatened.
It is known to many that today’s cell phones have several tools that allow us to keep them protected, and one of these is undoubtedly the different screen locks that they offer us. Now, how can you use them correctly? Well, next, we will show you how to set your smartphone screen lock easily.
How to use screen locks on your cell phone?
For years now, smart phones have different screen locks that allow us to protect our cell phone. First of all, to use them from an Android cell phone, you must enter the settings.
You may also be interested in:
Once you are there, the steps to follow are very simple. This will undoubtedly improve the security of your Android, so we encourage you to follow the steps below:
- When you are in the settings of your cell phone, go to the “Security” section.
- Once that is done, go to the “Security Screen” part.
- Press the “Screen lock” option.
- Choose the screen lock you prefer, among them are: pattern, pin, password, slide, gestures or even unlock by voice.
- When you have chosen the one you like the most, enter the one you want to put.
- Confirm your lock selection.
- Choose how you want to view notifications when the device is locked.
- Hit the “Done” button.
That is all! Once you have done this, you can turn off your mobile, turn it on again, and test the new screen lock that you have implemented. Apart from this, you can even put a password to the applications of your Android cell phone to further protect everything it contains.
How to unlock my mobile screen with pattern, gestures, pin or password?
Once you have managed to lock your cell phone with a pattern, gestures, pin or password, you will only have to unlock it. But how can this be done? Well you just have to follow a few steps. What you have to do is:
- Turn off your cell phone to unlock it or wait for it to lock on its own.
- Turn on your phone on the power button or pressing the screen if this option is activated.
- In some cell phones it may be necessary to slide the screen up; if this is not required on yours, just skip this step.
- Enter your designated pattern, gesture, pin, or password. Sure, try not to make mistakes, because if you do it more than once you can lock your cell phone for a while due to security settings.
That is all! On the other hand, if you want to remove the lock pattern or another type of password that you have applied, you just have to change lock type in the cell phone settings or delete it entirely.
You may also be interested in:
Whatever decision you make to protect your phone, we encourage you to make it the one you like best. We hope that all this can be of great use to you, and that you will be able to protect your cell phone in the best way possible.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?