Welcome! If you were one of the first users to subscribe to the Google Stadia pro program, but now you want to stop being part of it, then you have reached the indicated post. Later we will explain the whole process that you must carry out to unsubscribe from Google Stadia Pro without being charged.
On the other hand, we will also talk to you in great detail about what will happen to the games you have in your library, since it is one of the most frequent questions that users are currently asking. At once we anticipate that not everything is good news regarding games, but there is also a positive part, which we will show you later.Keep reading!
Steps to unsubscribe from Google Stadia Pro
In this first section we will show you in great detail everything you need to do to unsubscribe from Google Stadia Pro without being charged a penny. You simply have to follow the steps that we will show you below to the letter.
- To begin you must select the icon of your avatar that is in the upper right part of the screen and you will see that an options menu opens.
- In case you cannot locate your avatar, you must make sure that you have logged into the account where you have the Stadia Pro subscription.
- Once you are in the menu, you will see that it shows different options. Here you must press the option that says ‘Stadia Settings’, which is represented as a gear.
- You may get confused and select the option ‘Manage account’, but we remind you that this option will redirect you to your Google account settings, and not to the Stadia settings.
- To continue, select the section that says ‘Purchases and subscriptions’, which should be on the left side of the menu.
- Then a new screen will appear where you will see all the subscriptions of the Stadia service. Here you have to look at the one that says ‘Stadia pro’.
- Once there, you will see that in its box it shows the price and when the billing date is. You just have to press the option ‘Cancel subscription’.
- Then you will see that a new dialogue window appears where they will ask you if you really want to cancel the subscription. You just have to press the option that says ‘Yes, I want’.
- Now, when the billing date arrives, you will not have to pay anything and therefore, from that moment on you will not have access to the privileges that Stadia pro offers to its users.
- Ready! This is how you can unsubscribe from Google Stadia Pro quickly and easily.
What happens to my games when I cancel my Google Stadia Pro subscription?
In this case, we will talk to you about the consequences of unsubscribe from Google Stadia Pro as for the games you had in the cloud. We simply recommend that you do not lose your calm and that you read carefully all the details that we will give you below. Let’s get to it!
You may also be interested in:
The games you bought while your subscription to the Google Stadia Pro account was active will remain yours. Even if you purchased them with one of the discount codes that are exclusive to premium users. In other words, you can keep these games in your library to continue enjoying them without problems.
On the other hand, we have bad news, since you will not be able to continue enjoying those free games that you purchased while you had an active Google Stadia Pro subscription. But don’t worry, you can get these games and saves back as soon as you reactivate your Google Stadia Pro membership.
You must also remember that you won’t be able to access the free games either that leave during the months that you do not have an active membership. In fact, you will only be able to access those games just when you are a Pro user; I mean, you can’t claim those games retroactively, which is very bad news.
You may also be interested in:
This has been it! If you completed all the steps we showed you above to unsubscribe from Google Stadia Pro, then share this post with all your friends who are Google Stadia users.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?