When you have an application on your mobile device, one of the most important things to do is keep it always up to date. With this you help minimize errors and your experience with the app improved greatly.
However, when carrying out this task, many users feel confused, since they do not understand or are unaware of the steps that must be carried out to be able to carry out this action on both your computer and your mobile.
Updating your applications guarantees that they have new functionalities available for you, in addition to incorporating any new tool or option that the company wishes to grant to its users.
In this guide, we will give you a step by step to get the latest version of this magnificent application so that you can always be active on Facebook Messenger.
You may also be interested in:
Updating Facebook on Android phones
- To get started, you need to open the Google Store. You can do it from the menu of your phone or in its web version.
- Once you are inside the said application, you must locate yourself on the upper part and going to the upper part on the left, you will see an icon similar to the one in the menu.
- When you press it, you will see that the option to “My Apps and games” within it, you must locate in the middle the section of “Upgrades“. If this section does not appear, it means that your application is updated correctly.
- If for him, what he finds there is the reference of the application in question, you must click on it and you will be able to see how the page will open consecutively, in order to start the download of the update inside the Store of Android.
- Here you only have to press the button “To update“And the update will start automatically.
We recommend that you use a Wi-Fi network at this point, since the same download can be very heavy and therefore will consume a large part of your Connection of data.
When this installation has been completed, you will be able to start using the Facebook application in a normal way, in addition to enjoying its benefits and new tools.
Updating the Facebook application with the App Store
- Here the steps are a little different, but nothing too complicated. To begin, you must locate on your home screen the terminals that correspond to the shop Of applications. We refer to the popular store known as the App Store.
- Once we have entered said application, we must locate ourselves on the lower right part of the screen, where we can see the option of “Updates” once this option is found.
- When we are before him menu, you will see that the section of “Available Updates” However, if you don’t get it among the first on the list, don’t worry, scroll down to the end.
- Once this option is found, proceed to click on the update button that you will see there and likewise, make sure that you are connected via Wifi, since these downloads usually take up a lot of data.
- Once you have taken this step, you will see that the application will automatically begin its update and that the application icon will proceed to gray, this means that while the application is in this process you will not be able to use it. When the download is complete, you will be able to access it and enjoy all its new benefits and tools.
And everything will be ready, you will have the Facebook application for iPhone fully updated. Keeping your applications updated is a fundamental task.
If you don’t want to be doing this process continuouslyWithin your settings you can access and activate the download of updates automatically.
You may also be interested in:
However be sure to select the option “Only with WiFI” otherwise, the system will update your mobile data and this may cost you at the end of the month.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?