Today we are going to see how to update Google Chrome to the latest version with this step-by-step tutorial with which you will not have any kind of doubt. In addition, we want to tell you why it is so important that you decide to update the version of your web browser.
It is really very important that you keep Chrome up to date. Not only because of the new features that can be added in each of the versions. But also because different details are improved that can make your browser work more smoothly and efficiently.
But one of the most important things is undoubtedly: security. As new updates come out, the security of all applications is improved, not just Chrome. That is why we always recommend that, when a new update of an app comes out, you update it since it is extremely important, especially if you use the internet a lot.
So, you can imagine that Chrome is a web browser that we constantly use to visit different websites and that even allows us to convert a web page into PDF format. It is possibly the app that we will always need to keep updated. That is why we are going to see a simple tutorial so that you can quickly learn and, above all, in a few steps how to update Google Chrome in a simple way.
In this tutorial you will learn how to do it on both Windows computers and Android devices. The process is very simple and should not take more than a few minutes, as well as keeping Google Chromecast updated, you can update your favorite browser and in this way surf the Internet with the greatest possible security.
You may also be interested in:
How to update Chrome on Windows
Generally the chrome updates They occur in the background once you close the browser, when you reopen it you should already have the new version installed and working. This is done automatically and you do not have to do anything else. Although on some occasions it can fail.
- In that case you will have to go to Chrome. Then go to the menu in the right corner and click on “Plus”.
- Then you will be able to see if there is a pending update. Here they will be differentiated in three colors: green means that an update has been available for less than two days, orange means that it was published 4 days ago and red means that the update has been available for a week.
- In case you have a pending update. The only thing you will have to do is press on the three points at the top right, a pop-up menu is displayed and you will have to press on “Update Google Chrome”. After this simply restart the browser.
How to update Chrome on Android
In the case of Android devices, the process is actually quite simple. You can update Chrome from the same Play Store.
- All you have to do is go to the Play Store and then in the upper left corner you will have to press on the three horizontal bars to open a new menu.
- Here you have to go to “My apps and games“And then in”UpgradesYou will have to search for Google Chrome. If you see the option to “Update” it means that you have pending updates.
- In case you don’t want to do it from the Play Store. Another thing you can do is just open Chrome. Then go to the three points that are on the top right and when the new menu is displayed you will look for the option “Update Chrome”.
As you can see, it is extremely easy to learn in a few steps how to update chrome to the latest version currently available. Any questions you have remember that you can leave us a comment a little below and we will be happy to help you.
You may also be interested in:
On the other hand, also as an Android user, you may be interested in activating the new secret design of Chrome Duet, an action to improve the appearance of the application.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?