You wonder how to update Minecraft to the latest version in Spanish? – Step by Step, through the following link we will show what is the process to update Minecraft and in the same way you will also learn how to download it in case you don’t have it yet.
Minecraft is possibly the most popular video game among children (and not so young) nowadays, it is a very fun game with which you will surely have a great time, reason enough to create a Minecraft Premium account and play with your friends.
The truth is that the application is constantly updated, so in case you have problems, we have prepared this tutorial so you can learn to update it properly.
What is Minecraft and how to download it?
Minecraft is one of the most important video games of recent years. It is a game suitable for all audiences that entertains children and adults alike. Without a doubt it is one of the great revolutions in the world of video games of the last decade.
In Minecraft you can find and get gold and other minerals, develop your construction skills and much more, making it a fun survival game.
You may also be interested in:
It is characterized by its “Square style”So colorful and unique and without a doubt with this video game you can have a great time with your friends. Even so, you must first acquire and download it, something that you can do in the following way.
- To download Minecraft, the first thing you should do is go to the official website of the video game, which you can access through the following Minecraft Download link.
- Locate the option “Get Minecraft”And press on it.
- A screen will be displayed in which are all the devices compatible with Minecraft, among which we find the PC platform, mobile devices, consoles and even platforms such as Amazon Fire or Oculus.
- In this case we are interested in the option “Computer” so click on it. The operating systems compatible with Minecraft will be displayed, which in this case are PC (Windows), MAC (macOS), and Linux. Select the platform that interests you, in our case it would be PC.
- The following screen will show the options available to download Minecraft, among which we have MINECRAFT: JAVA EDITION and MINECRAFT: WINDOWS 10 EDITION. Select the one that seems best to you, although we recommend the Windows 10 version.
- On the next screen you will have to choose the collection you want for your game, and in this way you will be able to obtain Minecraft directly from its website.
Once you have downloaded it, it is essential that you know certain things to play. For example, knowing how to use the left or secondary hand in Minecraft is something important that you must master.
How to update Minecraft to the latest version in Spanish? – Step by Step
The truth is that Minecraft updates should done automatically, which is why you shouldn’t worry about waiting for a new version. In any case, if you notice that your Minecraft is not constantly updating, then you should try the following method:
- In the case of Windows 10, it is possible to update Minecraft directly from the Microsoft store. For this reason, the first thing you should do is open the Microsoft store application.
- In the upper right part of the screen, right next to your user icon you will find three horizontally oriented points, click on them.
- Now click on the option “Downloads and updates”. This will show the option “Get updates.”
- After performing the above procedure, Microsoft Windows will notice all those applications that require updating. In the case of Minecraft being one of them, the update process should start automatically.
Another thing you could try in case your Minecraft is not updated in the Java version, is to run the Launcher, and check if next to the button “Play” The “Latest version” option appears. If so, you just have to click on this section, in this way Minecraft will update automatically.
You may also be interested in:
Once you have updated the version of Minecraft, you can start playing. If you are new, it is very important that you know how to see the coordinates in Minecraft to know where it is, something that usually causes problems for newbies and be aware of always having the game updated.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?