With Adobe Illustrator it is possible to erase or remove the background of an image, but first it is necessary to learn the basics. Understanding this, through the following guide we teach you how to ‘zoom’ with mouse and keyboard in Adobe Illustrator in a simple way and all the ways for you to find the one that best suits you.
Zoom in with the keyboard in Adobe Illustrator on Windows
Possibly the easiest and most comfortable way to ‘zoom’ is by using the keyboard. To perform this action through the Windows operating system, read the following guide.
- To zoom in on the image, press and hold the “Space”, After the above, press the key Ctrl, which will zoom the screen.
- On the other hand, for zoom out, you must also press and hold the “Space” Y “Ctrl”, While the Alt key will be in charge of zooming out.
And that’s how easy you can zoom with the keyboard in Windows. It is definitely a skill that you must master if you plan to create tables in Adobe Illustrator CC or any other type of action. Let’s see how the process is on Mac and other ways to do it
Zoom in with the keyboard in Adobe Illustrator on Mac
In the version of Adobe Illustrator for Mac, we can also perform the ‘zoom’ with the keyboard. Either way, there are a few differences.
- In the case of having a computer, the process is practically the same as in Windows. In any case, in this case it is done by pressing the key “Space”, Followed by the“command”.
- In the case of wanting zoom out the screen, it will be necessary to press the “key” at the same time.Space” Y “command”. To zoom out, finally press the key “option”.
Using the ‘zoom’ tool
Adobe Illustrator has many tools to work with, but not many know that the zoom tool is also included. With this tool you can get closer very easily and work more comfortably.
- You can find the tool on the left side of the screen, you will recognize it by the icon shaped like “magnifying glass”. Simply click on that option.
- After the above, the cursor will become the tool. To zoom in just click where you want to zoom.
- If you want to carry out the opposite action, that is to say move away, you must keep the “option” key pressed for mac or “Alt”In the case of Windows and click.
Keep in mind that the tool rotate objects in Adobe Illustrator is also in the previous section, which can be very useful for our projects.
Use the ‘zoom’ tool with the mouse scroll
The tool mentioned before, that is to say ‘zoom’ also allows us to zoom in or out using the mouse wheel. It is a good option that many people consider much more comfortable to work with and is used in the following way.
- Simply select the zoom tool.
- After that, press and hold the “Alt“For Windows or”option”On Mac.
- Without dropping Alt / option, zoom in or out using the mouse wheel.
Zoom in on a specific part of the screen using the ‘zoom’ tool
The ‘zoom’ tool has a few extra functions that may be useful. Can zoom in much more precisely as follows.
- First, select the zoom tool.
- In case you want to zoom in, to zoom in on the entire screen, simply create a box with the cursor in the area where you want to work.
- Doing this will zoom out to the work area you have previously selected. In addition to this, it can also help to use the mesh tool in Adobe Illustrator, another very useful function within the program.