It is hard to believe that Netflix being so famous worldwide these days, has or has a mistake. But the reality is that yes, there is a error named ‘N8151’ from Netflix account On Android and Smart TV, of course, sometimes it presents another error such as UI-113, but in this article we are going to indicate some reasons why this error N8151 produces and the solution for it.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is a company that allows you to enjoy audiovisual hobbies, which to recreate in it you have to register first. On Netflix you can download movies, documentaries and series, you must be connected to the internet or to the Android or iOS device, even on Wii consoles you can download Netflix. You can download the movies, documentaries and series with the Windows 10 program installed and watch them without being connected to the internet.
The founders of Netflix They are Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in 1997 in Los Gatos, California, United States. At the beginning of this company, what its founders did was rent DVDs, they sent them through the postal mail. Netflix works with a Microsoft Silverlight player that downloads some movies that can only be played by that application.
How to subscribe to Netflix?
- 1. The first thing you should do is enter the Netflix website to subscribe, you will see on the Netflix page that there is different packages, you must choose the one you like the most.
- 2. You must open a Netflix account where you have to enter your email and password of your choice, Netflix is not free, you must cancel a monthly payment, but first you have to indicate how the payment will be.
- 3. This payment must be taken into account from the day that you subscribed and you can enjoy Netflix.
Causes of error N8151 on my Netflix account?
- The problem that causes the Error ‘N8151’ in the Netflix account it has to do with the Microsoft Silverlight player.
- Perhaps the device configuration does not allow the Microsoft Silverlight player to save the records that it needs to play.
- It may be that the problem is with the information you want to reproduce, and not necessarily the Microsoft Silverlight player.
- Another problem for which it can give an Error ‘N8151’ It may be due to internet connection failures.
- It may be that the Netflix application has a fault like any other application, for this reason it gives the Error ‘N8151’, it is possible that when registering in Netflix, you have not placed your data correctly and you did not notice.
How to fix Error ‘N8151’ on my Netflix account on Android and Smart TV?
- To fix the problem with the Microsoft Silverlight player You will have to download a free application called Fix It, this application can only be established on those devices that have Windows 7 or higher.
- You also have the option of using another player to eliminate the error on Netflix, there is one called HTML5, another option is to use the player called Puffin, many use it and have indicated that it works well with Netflix.
- If the case is that you do not want to change Netflix’s Microsoft Silverlight player, then you must restart it, when you have already restarted, enter Netflix and Look for the files, proceed to delete the one that says mspr.hds.
- It is very important that you open an account in the Windows application, make sure that you are accepting the terms and conditions.
- Proceed to enter the Microsoft Silverlight player and look for the uninstallation option, press it, then proceed to install it again.
- The most advisable thing is to change the player and thus you will not have problems in watching the movies, documentaries and series.
You may also be interested in:
Connect to the internet by middle of your cell phone, If it works, you will already know the reason for the Error ‘N8151’, if the case is that the Netflix application failed, what you should do is close it and open it again
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: