- 1 What is the internet and how does it work?
- 2 How to have Internet in our home?
- 3 How To Fix ‘Unidentified Network, No Internet Access’ Error In Windows
From the beginning, humanity has been full of curiosity, since since those remote times, where humanity was not even 10% of the advanced level it is today, simply using its ingenuity and developing its creativity more and more, it has managed to create from machine tools with the purpose of improving both its surroundings and its quality of living.
This has been maintained over the centuries, man has traced his evolution, On this path there have been men who have left their mark in history as great noble, innovative, inspiring characters and who left their contribution to the world, creating artifacts that have helped us to manage large sources of energy, such as, for example, the electricity today.
Electricity is one of the main sources of energy worldwide, basically every appliance has an electricity input to function, it is thanks to electricity that electronic components have been created, which have revolutionized our way of life, such as cars, light bulbs, televisions , telephones, computers and one of the most important, the internet.
What is the internet and how does it work?
You may also be interested in:
The Internet consists of a global network which is interwoven by each computer or device that is compatible with the Internet, practically any device today, the goal of the internet is the exchange and interconnection of information made by each person with internet access.
This emerged at the end of the sixties, in the middle of the cold war, it was the first time that there was a connection between computers, the internet born with the name of ARPANET, This was created by three of the largest universities in the United States on behalf of the Department of Defense, it was designed to be a means where the military would exchange information and thus warn about possible attacks on the country.
This had a radical change when a new concept called World Wide Web, becoming the entry key for what would be the websites, starting what would be the navigation on the internet and its modernization already distributed in the 2000s, having internet services that offered plans of megabytes and connection speed.
How to have Internet in our home?
With the advanced technology, the internet can be purchased in various ways, Through accesses such as broadband, fiber optics or even via satellite, you can also find out how to have access to ADSL, since this is one of the most stable forms of internet.
So everything will depend on the area where you are located, any of these options can be chosen, just you must go to the internet provider companies and see their internet plan packages and of these which may be the best option, hire them and enjoy the service, however, it may be common that at first you experience errors as an unidentified network, which we will talk about, keep reading this article with U.S.
How To Fix ‘Unidentified Network, No Internet Access’ Error In Windows
Having an unidentified network error is usually more common than you could imagine, Many times it can even be a problem with the Windows operating system, however there is no need to worry, there are many ways to review this problem to find a solution, trying each of them we can discard and give the outcome to our problem, then we will explain how to do it:
Check adapter settings
- Go to the option Center network and sharing.
- we right click on «Change adapter settings» and then Properties.
- We click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) and check if we have the automatic IP option checked, but we mark it, We can also change our IP from Static to Dynamic.
Update Internet Driver
- We open the Administrator Windows Devices
- we right click on Network Adapters and we give «Update Driver Software.»
- will be searched automatically the indicated driver and we will restart our computer.
Some other recommendations that you can make are to restart the modem or router, restart the internet enablement, have our router updated, etc. otherwise we must communicate with him customer service support from your internet provider if the problem is external.
Be careful, although the above is perfectly functional in many cases, on other occasions it is necessary go to the website of the motherboard or network card manufacturer. In fact, the most advisable thing is to go to these spaces and download the drivers directly from these platforms.
Renew IP and clear DNS cache
- To renew the IP address, it will be necessary to open the Windows console. To do this, press the Windows + R key combination.
- The Run menu will be displayed, there type ‘cmd’ and click OK.
- Inside the command console type ‘ipconfig / renew’ and press the enter key.
- The process for clearing the DNS cache is the same as for IP renewal. Simply type ‘ipconfig / flushdns’ at the command console and hit Enter.
Restart the Router
It may seem like the simplest solution in the world, but it usually works. If you have problems with the Internet or the error of ‘Unidentified network, no Internet access’ appears, the first thing you should try is restart your router. A simple reboot can help the computer identify the network correctly.
Disable Virtual Ethernet Adapters
Some programs may make use of virtual network adapters. These adapters often cause problems with the conventional network, prohibiting Internet access. For this reason, it is advisable to deactivate them if you cannot access the network.
- To disable virtual adapters, go to ‘Control Panel’.
- Locate the From section ‘Network and Internet’ and open ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
- On the left side, click on the ‘Change adapter settings’ section.
- Finally locate the virtual Ethernet adapter or any other that you do not use. Press right click and then on the ‘Deactivate’ option.
Enable / disable network connection
- The first thing is to open the ‘Control Panel’.
- Now click on ‘Internet Networks’ and then on the Network Center section.
- The last thing you should do is look for the option to change the adapter settings, which is located on the left.
- Right click on the network connection and click on ‘Deactivate‘. Wait a few seconds and then repeat the process, but this time click on ‘Activate’.
Before starting, you should know that it is not recommended to disable the Firewall, as it is one of the main walls against viruses and malicious programs. But if the problem with the network continues, it is worth trying.
- Enter the ‘Control Panel’ and there look for the ‘Windows Defender Firewall’ section.
- On the left side of the screen there is the option ‘Activate or deactivate the Windows Defender Firewall’, click on that section.
- If you want completely disable the Firewall, click on ‘Deactivate Windows Defender Firewall’ both in the private network and in the public network.
- In any case, remember to activate the Firewall again after checking.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: