One of the common problems on Android, will be those related to the operation of the applications, where it is appreciated in general measures with a stop and forced exit of the application, with the title of: the application has stopped, solving this problem is simple.
In the same vein, an application stop error on Android can occur, with similar symptoms, the solution of which may be somewhat more drastic.
In this order of ideas, the similar situations and solutions depending on the application, it may be that the camera application stops, or even be more pronounced and hinder the Google Play Store services with the same symptoms.
You may also be interested in:
This also applies to a problem with the YouTube mobile app, which closes on its face and launches a message. on the screen that says «YouTube application has stopped», we will see how to remove this, based on the origins and most effective solutions.
Most common problems on YouTube
If you are calm enjoying good content on YouTube, when suddenly begins to present a fault. Do not be scared, it is not your phone, below we will mention the most common errors within this platform and how to solve them:
- YouTube videos load too slow or freeze: This problem is not the responsibility of the platform, rather it is due to your internet connection, you must make sure you have a stable connection before using the platform, if your internet provider is not very efficient, try to lower the resolution of the videos.
- An error has occurred try later, this message tends to take us out of place at the moment, but it is nothing serious. It is due to a platform error when running on your device, what you should do in this case and clear the application cache or if the error persists reinstall.
- YouTube does not work, If the platform has suddenly closed or stopped while you were watching a video, but the problem is not your internet connection, this is only because the page itself is down. This usually happens when YouTube interrupts its services due to maintenance, errors or update. So don’t worry.
- The video is not available, This error occurs when the YouTube platform itself restricts a video, either because it is inappropriate or it could be offensive to certain regions. If you want to skip this barrier, just use a VPN from another region to watch the video.
How to fix the error ‘YouTube application has stopped’
When the phone throws a poster announcing the stop of an application, but appending its name, it is an indicator that the problems do not necessarily lie in the mobile phone, or in the operating system, but may be an inconvenience directly related to the application services and a clash between the pre-established data and the emanating from the network platform.
For this, solutions are used that help to discern the origin, and in turn can remove the ‘YouTube application has stopped’. We are going to analyze them separately.
Fix compatibility issues
This problem is quite frequent, it is also very easy to solve. To overcome the compatibility error make sure to keep your phone software up to date as well you can install the latest version of the application. Many times the app is no longer compatible with our phone, since the platform is continually updated and the new details added leave behind old operating systems.
If the problem persists considering these details, you just have to reinstall the application on your computer or failing that clear the cache, and ready. You can now enjoy your favorite content on the platform.
How to fix YouTube has stopped
In the first instance, the manual and forced stop of the mobile application is used, and then it is started. To do this, in initial order, we press the start button at the bottom of the mobile, for a few seconds, until exit open applications, and click on «close all», for this it also varies with the «back» button in the same lower part. And the App opens again.
Clear data and cache
To clear the data and cache of the YouTube application on our device, we just go to the applications menu, touch the YouTube icon while holding it down and select the information of the app. We are located in the storage tab and here we find the options ‘clear data’ and ‘clear cache’, we select the one we want and it will automatically delete the stored information.
We can also make a forced detention. For this we go to the «applications» section in the settings, we look for YouTube and inside, click on «clear cache» as well as in «force detention.» Then we open the mobile application again, and if it continues to come out ‘YouTube application has stopped’, we resort to the error correction solution.
Reinstall the app
One of the most common ways is to delete the app to reinstall it from the Playstore, if you do this the application will be like new and it is likely that you will no longer present any problem.
We can also reinstall the updates, With this we mean directly to look for the initial settings of the App, and start using it from scratch. For this we only have to uninstall updates and reinstall them, but this will be done in direct link with the latest version of YouTube. What is it that you desire.
For this purpose, we proceed with the uninstall updates. We go to the settings section, or phone settings. Then we refer to the section with the name of «applications».
Once there, we go to the list of applications and look for YouTube. We enter it and we can see, in the upper part, three points or bars, we enter them, and they will give the option to «uninstall updates», we press it and we wait for the process to run.
Then, we only have to download the latest version available, for this we’re going to play store, and we look for the application, we immediately click on «update» and wait. This should remove ‘YouTube application has stopped’, since its source of failure has been fixed.
The total reset of your mobile device is the last option in case no other application other than YouTube works on it, this will leave your phone with factory settings. You must back up your information if you do not want to lose it. To do this you just have to go to the settings of your phone, and look for the tab ‘reset options’ where you will touch and you will see the option ‘reset device’ you select, confirm the action and your phone will be reset automatically.
Bug fix fix
Developers, as they release new versions of the applications, add bug fixes, these fixes may not be purchased, if they are not update the version in use of the App. YouTube is one of those cases.
To access the bug fixes, we just need to update YouTube app. This is done in a simple way, we just have to:
- Enter in the Play Store
- Search in installed applications or search YouTube in the internal search engine
- When viewed, pwe resion on «update»
- The process of downloading the latest version available starts, followed by the installation process.
- It only remains to wait, at the end, the application can be opened again without exiting ‘YouTube application has stopped’.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: