- 1 The 5 best ergonomic keyboards for your PC
Having a good keyboard is important for good typing, and the classic $20 keyboard may be breaking your wrists. Do you work long hours on your PC? Then you should consider buying a ergonomic keyboard. They have been on the market for a few years now and they are an excellent choice, so we are going to tell you which are the 5 best ones for your PC.
The 5 best ergonomic keyboards for your PC
Ergonomic keyboards are designed to provide greater comfort, since they help to have a more correct and relaxed position of the arms and wrists. Naps a lot of time writing on your computer you can have an injury, and this type of keyboard prevents them. Pay attention to the 5 best ergonomic keyboards for your PC. These are currently the best on the market.
Logitech ERGO K860 wireless, the best in ergonomics
This keyboard is the most famous currently. It is cordless (batteries come in the box) and has curved and split keyboard layout. It also incorporates a padded palm rest made of splash-resistant fabric. Among its main characteristics are the following:
- Connection to PC with Bluetooth at 2.4GHZ or via USB, which avoids undesirable «lags».
- On its padded pad, which acts as a palm rest, you have legs to adjust the height to zero, four and seven degrees. This reduces muscle tension by 25%.
- concave keys that adapt to the fingertips and without sound in the pulsation-
- Spanish QWERTY keyboard and integrated numeric keypad.
- It can be conected to three devices at once.
You may also be interested in:
If you want to enjoy the comfort of the Logitech ERGO K860 ergonomic keyboard, you can buy it on amazon.
See the best price of the Logitech ERGO K860
Microsoft Sculpt, with included mouse
The Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Ergonomic Keyboard is available in black, with a Spanish QWERTY keyboard. Reverse tilt design provides a great angle to work, resulting in an ideal position for wrists and hands. Their characteristics are:
- palm rest padded.
- Numeric keyboard separated (very useful, especially if you make a lot of options since you can use it as a calculator).
- Uses two AA batteries.
- The mouse comes with a four-way scroll wheel.
- The keys mimic the naturally curved shape of the fingertips.
- «Windows» button included, for direct access to the “Start Menu” although I have it and use it on Mac (it works perfectly).
I’ve been using this Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard for 5 years now and I couldn’t be happier, (it’s already the second one I’ve bought). Without a doubt, the best ergonomic keyboard I have tried.
See best offer of Microsoft Sculpt
Kensington Pro Fit Ergo: wireless, affordable and secure
The Kensington Pro Fit Ergo keyboard It is a cheap ergonomic keyboard, without this detracting from comfort and other positive features, such as:
- Split and curved design with palm rest pad.
- Spanish QWERTY keyboard with silent keys.
- security encryption AES 128 bit.
- Dual Mode Connection 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE switchable on the keyboard, including «off mode» for battery saving.
- USB 3.0 receiver, although you can buy another one if it has been damaged.
If you liked the Kensington Pro Fit Ergo keyboard, you can get it on amazon.
Get your Kensington Pro Fit Ergo keyboard
Perixx Periduo-606: 2 years warranty and mouse included
The Perixx Periduo-606 ergonomic keyboard is another affordable option, with an adjustable palm rest pad and no integrated numeric keypad. It is wireless and has the following characteristics:
- keys with “Low Profile” membranesLow noise and touch sensitive.
- split keyboard with adaptation for the height of the hands and that they work relaxed.
- connector type «USB-A receiver».
- Wireless vertical mouse with 5 buttons and adjustable DPI resolution (800/1200/1600).
- It includes magnet to adjust the height, instruction manual and two years warranty (like all the others).
If you liked the Perixx Periduo-606 ergonomic keyboard, You can see it here.
I want my Perixx Periduo-606 ergonomic keyboard
Logitech K350: cheap and with programmable keys
The Logitech K350 Ergonomic Keyboard is another cheap option that is not far behind in quality and comfort, with palm rest and curved shape. It has the following characteristics:
- Keyboard English QWERTY with ergonomic keys.
- Nano Receiver Logitech USB, very small and efficient.
- 17 programmable keys to create direct shortcuts to email, music player, internet connection, etc.
- Powered by AAA type batteries.
If the Logitech K350 ergonomic keyboard is what you were looking for, you can buy it on amazon pressing the next button.
See the best price of the Logitech K350
Here we leave you the 5 best ergonomic keyboards for your PC. There is something for all tastes and budgets, so you can start working comfortably. You sure won’t get injuries in a few years if you use one of these. At first it takes a little getting used to but I work 8 hours a day on the PC and I can tell you that it has been the best investment of my life. My wrists no longer hurt.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: