Daemon tools is a disk image emulator, to mount the famous ISO files, which are characterized by being an exact copy of the original and not being in physical format. There are other options and here are the top 5 alternatives to Daemon Tools. This tool is excellent. but it doesn’t work on some operating systems and its menu layout and options are confusing to some. Internet is the world of alternatives, pay attention to these that we are going to propose.
Virtual CloneDrive, very intuitive
You may also be interested in:
This emulator is free and its interface is easily deductible, its presentation is very simple and you learn to drive quickly.
- you can trade up to 15 virtual drives at a time.
- Behaves like a physical drive although it is virtual.
- Easily emulate media such as CD, DVD and Blu-ray.
- supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, IMG, UDF, DVD and CCD.
The problem is that it doesn’t work on Linux or Mac. If you want to download it, click this link.
This emulator is open source and you open the emulation directly by right clicking your mouse, as well as:
- work with images ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, IMG.
- you can ride several images at the same time.
- it’s unlimited on the number of virtual drives to mount.
- supports DVD-video and BD-video data images.
There is also a portable version. If you need more information and/or download it, we invite you to visit their website by clicking here.
AcetoneISO, Linux to order
AcetoneISO is one of the best alternatives to Daemon Tools for Linux distributions. Your best options are:
- It is simple and stable, since it is written in Qt (a very stable cross-platform framework).
- Its forte is managing CD/DVD images.
- It can erase CD/DVD optical discs to burn ISO, CUE, TOC images to CD-R/RW and DVD/RW.
It also has a portable version. To see more specifications, consult the user manual and download it, just click here.
ImgDrive, simple alternative for Daemon Tools
This free emulator brings the essentials to create images, it does not come with multiple options. It is ideal for a common user, not specialized, who needs to create an image file from time to time. Among its advantages are:
- One-click mounting of ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, ISZ images.
- It is best for managing CDs with audio tracks.
- You can run seven virtual drives at a time and handle multi-session disk images.
- It is available in more than 10 languages.
If you want to review it better, download it and try it, you can do it here.
Alcohol 120%, one of the most famous
Alcohol 120% is one of the most downloaded. It is paid and has a 15-day trial version. It has the following advantages:
- It is the best for create backups.
- Can create up to 31 virtual drives and access them whenever you need no speed problems.
- It is compatible with the Blu-Ray and HD DVD format.
If you wish better check what you can do and download the trial version, we invite you to review here.
All these tools are excellent and the best alternatives to Daemon Tools. They come specialized for specific functions; We invite you to find the one that suits you best and we hope to have helped you in it.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: